OT: Recommend Some Decent Games

A Crafty Gamer
724 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just finished The Witcher 3 and looking for something to fill the time until 16.

Thanks, boys.

Comments

• FIFA 14
  • Boabdust
    5222 posts Big Money Move
    Batman
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Batman Arkham knight and dying light are the two best games I have played since the Mass effect series.

Narrowed down to 1, I would probably say Dying light because I am a huge Zombie fan.
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    Bf4 is still a good game
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    @Jonny dying light what is it comparable to '? I'm a zombie fan as well so was curious to see if it's worth a pick up or gets a bit "samey"
  • Jonny
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    @Jonny dying light what is it comparable to '? I'm a zombie fan as well so was curious to see if it's worth a pick up or gets a bit "samey"

Not much that I've played before tbh. With games like dead rising, its all action - you are forced to move, fight, and ultimately the game drags you along.

With Dying light, there are safe zones where you cant be got. It feels more like a film with a lot more character interaction than an arcade button basher.

Dying light is my GOTY thus far.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Jonny wrote: »

Not much that I've played before tbh. With games like dead rising, its all action - you are forced to move, fight, and ultimately the game drags you along.

With Dying light, there are safe zones where you cant be got. It feels more like a film with a lot more character interaction than an arcade button basher.

Highly recommended then ? The be the zombie edition is only like £25 on Amazon
  • A Crafty Gamer
    Batman Arkham knight and dying light are the two best games I have played since the Mass effect series.

Narrowed down to 1, I would probably say Dying light because I am a huge Zombie fan.

@jonny Thanks, man. These both got some pretty good reviews. I think I'm going to go pick them up.

Keep the suggestions coming!
  • Jonny
    edited August 2015

Highly recommended then ? The be the zombie edition is only like £25 on Amazon

Yes. B)

Well worth it.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Bf4 is still a good game

This. S0m do you play on XB1? I am looking for people to squad up with.
  • Jonny

@jonny Thanks, man. These both got some pretty good reviews. I think I'm going to go pick them up.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Yw. :)
  • Azof
    20414 posts Club Captain
    Dark Souls 1 and 2
  • WoodyDaCuak
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How did you like Witcher 3?

I really want to get it, and I'm currently half way through WItcher 2 which was free on Xbox360 :lol:
  • A Crafty Gamer

I really want to get it, and I'm currently half way through WItcher 2 which was free on Xbox360 :lol:

Let me first start by saying that I've never been a big RPG gamer.

But this was honestly the most fun game I've played in a VERY long time. In my top 5 all time and I've been gaming for almost 30 years.

That should sum it up. ;)
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Aliens Colonial Marines :D
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    Carswell wrote: »
    Bf4 is still a good game

Yeah, add me gt same as my forum name (o's are zeros)
  • Boabdust
    5222 posts Big Money Move
    Any reviews for sunset overdrive
  • WoodyDaCuak
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect

Let me first start by saying that I've never been a big RPG gamer.

But this was honestly the most fun game I've played in a VERY long time. In my top 5 all time and I've been gaming for almost 30 years.

That should sum it up. ;)

Oh nice! You and I must be around same age too! :lol:

cheers! ;)
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    fifa 10
  • P1stolpete187
    6531 posts Big Money Move

It's very much like dead island I bought it of the Xbox store but got bored after a few days of playing it but I would still say it's a decent game
  • Heppers
    3503 posts National Call-Up
    2015/16 has some amazing games coming out. Mafia 3, FIFA 16, BO3, Just Cause 3, AC and a few more I can't think of right now.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class

Witcher 3 is amazing
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Carswell wrote: »
    Bf4 is still a good game

Yeah, add me gt same as my forum name (o's are zeros)

Will do. You have Premium or any of the DLC maps?