Seasons Overhaul

William-H-Bonni
76 posts Park Captain
Dont know about anyone else but to me its time seasons mode got a major major refresh. This has been the most neglected game mode for years...... and in 21 and 2022 it should have just been called PSG mode.

For me its just become stagnated and boring and i'm interested in what people would want to see?

Some major tweaks i'd like to see include.

* Teams should be more evenly balanced to allow actual skill of the player to be a factor.

* Restrict the number of tricks a player can perform in 90 minutes (none of the trick after trick after Mbappe / Neymar / Messi joke that you see currently) and these should be less powerful and far easier to defend against just like in real life. If people want arcade nonsense they should be playing UT or the Volta joke mode.

* Only playing the same team once in any 10 game season.

* If you use the same team multiple bookings / red cards you pick up should carry suspensions

* Cups should be restricted properly based on division ... eg D1 players could not enter a D10 cup but lower division players could qualify for higher division cups via qualifying rounds or winning a lower ranked cup and you would have to stick with the same team picked so suspensions would come into play.

* Match making should be based more on the players record so similarly skilled players face off more often than the current farce match making.

Any one else got anything they would really like to see ?

Comments

• I want to be able to use stoke even if it’s against someone that’s too scared to use a real team they support and go PSG every game. I want to be able to use smaller sides like a brave man that I am even if I lose. Who cares about the star ratings who the hell made it so you had to pick same teams. Just match up with a random player and pick the teams you want like FIFA did before it went crap
  • > @William-H-Bonni said:
    > Dont know about anyone else but to me its time seasons mode got a major major refresh. This has been the most neglected game mode for years...... and in 21 and 2022 it should have just been called PSG mode.
    >
    > For me its just become stagnated and boring and i'm interested in what people would want to see?
    >
    > Some major tweaks i'd like to see include.
    >
    > * Teams should be more evenly balanced to allow actual skill of the player to be a factor.
    >
    > * Restrict the number of tricks a player can perform in 90 minutes (none of the trick after trick after Mbappe / Neymar / Messi joke that you see currently) and these should be less powerful and far easier to defend against just like in real life. If people want arcade nonsense they should be playing UT or the Volta joke mode.
    >
    > * Only playing the same team once in any 10 game season.
    >
    > * If you use the same team multiple bookings / red cards you pick up should carry suspensions
    >
    > * Cups should be restricted properly based on division ... eg D1 players could not enter a D10 cup but lower division players could qualify for higher division cups via qualifying rounds or winning a lower ranked cup and you would have to stick with the same team picked so suspensions would come into play.
    >
    > * Match making should be based more on the players record so similarly skilled players face off more often than the current farce match making.
    >
    > Any one else got anything they would really like to see ?

I would like to see them bring back match lobbies where you can play friendlies and it not impact your record or ranked points. At the moment you can only play online friendlies with console friends so you can be quite restrictive.
  • I want to be able to use stoke even if it’s against someone that’s too scared to use a real team they support and go PSG every game. I want to be able to use smaller sides like a brave man that I am even if I lose. Who cares about the star ratings who the hell made it so you had to pick same teams. Just match up with a random player and pick the teams you want like FIFA did before it went crap

If they made it so all the same star teams were equal and all had the same player stats so at least player skill came into account I would be happy with that as a start. There are a lot of good players out there but there are more morons who just use PSG due to them being massively OP.
  • Brydobhoy88
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think we are even lucky to still have seasons tbh.
    Im really surprised EA haven't deleted it to try force more people onto FUT.

The matchmaking still being open on PS5 is a joke,
    Years back there was an option were every team had the same ratings so I could go Celtic, match Liverpool and the teams would be even.
    Bringing this back would be a good option.

I choose 3 stats.
    Game will try find 3 star opponent, if none found my 3 star teams stats will match my opponents stats.
    Also the cups need to change, they have had the rights for Europa league and champions leage for years now and they have done absolutely nothing with it, easily implemented into seasons in some way.
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 4
    I would never buy this game again if Seasons was ditched. That would be the final straw for me.

I'd hope you guys would do the same.

I prefer stock teams any day over fantasy.
  • EA,fifa 22 is ❤️❤️❤️❤️...nonsense,u guys must be morons to do such game. Its a complete disaster,❤️❤️❤️❤️ IT👎