The more I improve my team, more I lose.

LucasAMC
1223 posts Professional
The more I improve my team, with better defenders, better midfield, the harder it is to get to 45 points in Fut Champions or 20 points in qualification. When I had Bailly 88 and Varane Gold it was simpler to reach those goals than now with Chiellini 92 and Klostermann 91, Ballack Moments, Barnes Moments... That game is a total consumer joke.

Comments

• Jordonp
    3591 posts National Call-Up
    Changing defenders always takes time to bed in
  • GitGood
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    You don’t say.
  • Tootanappy
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try a few different formations, you might only need a tiny tweak and it’ll start firing on all cylinders
  • Buzzbuzz
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't change your team too often.

My best finishes in FUT champs are always when I've had a set team for a few weeks.

Don't feel the need to upgrade a player just because a shiny new card with slightly better stats comes out.

A players work rates, positioning and key attributes can have profound effects on your overall team.
    Stick with the same team for a few weeks and only change out players if they are a glaring weakness.
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    also, sometimes it's not the cards, it's actually you causing the loss. Look at your gameplay, Making bad decisions?.
    Playing better players?
    Getting a bad run of matching higher skilled players than you?.
    There really are so many things, it is not usually the cards.
  • Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional
    Better stats mean nothing in this game.For example weakfoot/skillmoves are the most important stat in this game for your forwards.
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    Tootanappy wrote: »
    Try a few different formations, you might only need a tiny tweak and it’ll start firing on all cylinders

• bigpokey24
    6063 posts Big Money Move
    Work rates are very important
  • GitGood
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    JayUnited9 wrote: »
    GitGood wrote: »
    You don’t say.

Shut up

Waw somebody got their diapers wet..what did I do to you.😁
  • ILevis
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other people are also improving their teams, so relative to their teams, yours might actually fall behind. Even if you improve it.

Its also the time of the year where lots of people have quit playing the game and the remaining players arent as casual as in the beginning of the year.

It will get easier next week though when everybody returns for TOTS
  • Kouli06
    4583 posts National Call-Up
    ILevis wrote: »
    Other people are also improving their teams, so relative to their teams, yours might actually fall behind. Even if you improve it.

Its also the time of the year where lots of people have quit playing the game and the remaining players arent as casual as in the beginning of the year.

It will get easier next week though when everybody returns for TOTS

Probably the most sensible answer here.