About the Finesse Shot trait.

LucasAMC
1223 posts Professional
What is the main difference in terms of shot quality and percentage of scoring in the same situations, for the player who does not have the Finesse Shot Trait, like Neymar, and the one who has the Trait like Kaká or Ronaldinho?

Comments

• Orison
    76726 posts Icon
    edited April 2022
    All it does is give a player 99 curve for finesse shots. Nothing more, nothing less.

So if your player has high curve by default or you slap an engine on him to get up his curve then it's basically an irrelevant trait.
  • Darthsinvadet
    1823 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    All it does is give a player 99 curve for finesse shots. Nothing more, nothing less.

So if your player has high curve by default or you slap an engine on him to get up his curve then it's basically an irrelevant trait.

is this true my good friend?
  • PabloSB
    976 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »

is this true my good friend?

Thats true, at least it is what EA said once ago in some kind of pitch notes.
  • RayS
    37776 posts International Superstar
    "A Player with the Finesse Shot trait will get the full amount of curl when taking a finesse shot, when the ball is on the ground. This can change how the ball will get to the target, but it does not change the target itself"

https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fifa-player-traits/
  • greif44x2
    2629 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »
    "A Player with the Finesse Shot trait will get the full amount of curl when taking a finesse shot, when the ball is on the ground. This can change how the ball will get to the target, but it does not change the target itself"

https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fifa-player-traits/

It's a good read for people who still think that CPU AI traits will make difference on their players
  • BCBeneli
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    Disagree because I’m still a romantic and can swear I can the the difference. I feel like the finesse shot trait gives you an extra boost about whether the finnese shot is going to be a bust or a goal, no in between.