BPM or other method to complete SBCs?

john_d_efc
3163 posts National Call-Up
I wanna get a load more reviews out on SBCs players but I've absolutely gutted my club so I need to restock the club with fodder.

Are there any methods I can look at to either increase the coin balance or fodder so I can complete the SBCs?

I'm thinking of the BPM but I don't really know what I'm doing for that

Trading I'm absolutely hopeless at but will try and attempt

I'm hoping there's an easy method here I won't lie

Comments

• METH
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do the 80+ PP?
  • john_d_efc
    @METH been doing that mate, absolutely rinsed my club of golds
  • john_d_efc
    I'm currently doing bronze upgrades and silver upgrades to fund the PP
  • Hugoku
    1374 posts Professional
    Wish we could get the special upgrades we got on 20. 3 silvers and 4 golds.
    Those were really good to stack bronzes.
    We only got that once in 21 and not one time so far this year, though we did get that superb +71 upgrade
  • john_d_efc
    Trying to BPM and I'm down 15k 😅😂
  • Jimmy89
    977 posts Semi-Pro

I’d say this is the best way. Not sure the BPM is the right route for restocking your club!
  • john_d_efc
    Jimmy89 wrote: »

I’d say this is the best way. Not sure the BPM is the right route for restocking your club!

Ant other method of getting golds mate? I've rinsed the club 😅
  • toshimitzou
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yo.

If you're starting from a low coin (under 100k) balance I have often found the best way is to flip position modifiers. It is irksome and a lot of menu grinding but you can easily churn over 5k profit in half an hour or so. The one I always go to in times of need are CF to CAM. Buy them on bid at a max of 500 coins (ideally you want to be getting them for 250 or less). You can either then sell them at buy it now for the going rate (usually between 650 and 950), or hold tight as they regularly hit 1300 (once every couple of weeks). Once the balance hits 250k try to start buying and selling 86 rated cards. Even tiny fluctuations can make easy money. You want to be buying early in the day, never paying above 12500k (this is subject to change depending on the market) and in the two hours after 6pm (on most days) you should be able to sell them for between 14.5k and 17.5k depending on the promo.
    Above all else: BUY LOW and SELL HIGH. Just bare in mind, on occasion, you may have to wait for a few days at times to flip the cards.

Good luck.

• john_d_efc
    @toshimitzou solid advice mate thank you! I'll give it a blast