Atal tanked

Ben_01
719 posts Semi-Pro
As he got Injured tanked in price does he have to play to get a upgrade even if nice win 1 from 5

Comments

• Metalfly
    1782 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes he has to play
  • greif44x2
    1888 posts Play-Off Hero
    There was a guy who bought 20 of them, wondering how that turned out for him
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3519 posts National Call-Up
    greif44x2 wrote: »

Ouch. I’m the guy that bought tons of vertogens I’m sweating buckets right now. 😰
  • Sterve
    1298 posts Professional

Ouch. I’m the guy that bought tons of vertogens I’m sweating buckets right now. 😰

Was he suspended last game?
  • idloveit
    389 posts Sunday League Hero

I’ve got 150 Jan V’s. Still think we will be ok but won’t hold much hope for their away game at Sporting. That will however get him another appearance and then just need to clutch a win to nil in their next two games against not so good teams.

Was always a gamble this one as benfica are unpredictable

Just really got to hope no injury against liverpool
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Was never gonna make money on these cards EA are giving these cards out with upgrades knowing within weeks TOTS will be here

Pointless
  • Bobo23
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    CC84COV wrote: »
    Was never gonna make money on these cards EA are giving these cards out with upgrades knowing within weeks TOTS will be here

Pointless
    Another thing is you can just get easy fodder cards rated 89,88,87 etc now with player picks.

We're getting to that stage of the game where the market is going to become saturated with high rated low value promo cards, especially with TOTS looming.