Why am i so bad at buying/selling new players at best price.

rikstar
639 posts Semi-Pro
For instance, i know they have only been out for the last 24 hours or so but i had been eyeing up the new Mings card to add to my prem team to go along side Varane. I had seen him around 350k and just before 6pm today he was around 330-340k. I managed to get one for 325k during lightning rounds and thought that was a good price, as i thought he would start to rebound after lightning rounds but as always, i was wrong.

He is now around 300k and probably keep falling now knowing my luck. I am always wasting coins trying to buy cards at what i believe is their best prices but seem to fail everytime.

Comments

• ha032742
    51884 posts Moderator
    edited April 2022
    This year, with the exception of a handful cards, you will always lose coins no matter how “low” a price that you buy the card for.

If you’re worried about losing coins regularly on trying players out then the only options you have are to trade to make up for the losses or to go untradeable.
  • radhoyl
    5563 posts Big Money Move
    Sunday evening is best time to buy.
  • rikstar
    639 posts Semi-Pro
    radhoyl wrote: »

I'll keep that in mind from now on.
  • radhoyl
    5563 posts Big Money Move
    rikstar wrote: »
    radhoyl wrote: »

I'll keep that in mind from now on.

First weekend when I did not buy anybody. Just because I have 4 show down cards to try.

I would have overpaid for Quagliarella, Noble and Muniain.
  • rikstar wrote: »
    For instance, i know they have only been out for the last 24 hours or so but i had been eyeing up the new Mings card to add to my prem team to go along side Varane. I had seen him around 350k and just before 6pm today he was around 330-340k. I managed to get one for 325k during lightning rounds and thought that was a good price, as i thought he would start to rebound after lightning rounds but as always, i was wrong.

He is now around 300k and probably keep falling now knowing my luck. I am always wasting coins trying to buy cards at what i believe is their best prices but seem to fail everytime.

Just be more patient when new Cards are on the Market and wait until the hype has died down slightly and the supply is level of supply is high, usually Thursday.

However, I wouldn't be buying anyone from this Promo right now with TOTS coming soon.