Silver Lounge

Teesmith92
421 posts Sunday League Hero
Used to enjoy the silver objectives but recently it’s become the worst of the worst. People pretending to swap objectives then ball hog? Celebrating every goal like it’s a World Cup final. I don’t understand how people can be so pathetic, let alone in a friendly game mode

Comments

• radhoyl
    5632 posts Big Money Move
    Teesmith92 wrote: »
    Used to enjoy the silver objectives but recently it’s become the worst of the worst. People pretending to swap objectives then ball hog? Celebrating every goal like it’s a World Cup final. I don’t understand how people can be so pathetic, let alone in a friendly game mode

There is nothing friendly about friendly modes. Plenty of weirdos there.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Play during/after WL
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited April 2022
    radhoyl wrote: »
    Teesmith92 wrote: »

There is nothing friendly about friendly modes. Plenty of weirdos there.

Definitely right
  • D14
    3860 posts National Call-Up
    Silver lounge tbf got ruined with the introduction of Stupid cards like De Bruyne, Wellbeck, Pogba etc.

It's the only team I face now, takes a huge amount of the fun away.
  • dinbaba
    1223 posts Professional
    A lot of idiots among this community :(
  • Ballerson
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    D14 wrote: »
    Silver lounge tbf got ruined with the introduction of Stupid cards like De Bruyne, Wellbeck, Pogba etc.

It's the only team I face now, takes a huge amount of the fun away.

I agree, last year if you didn’t do the Brazilians you were hosed, this year its Welbeck, De Bruyne, Joelinton etc- the fun about silvers is using cards and countries we would never use, I’ve run Ghana, Senegal and Nigeria teams and had fun…whats the point of silvers inserting mostly the same cards as in regular mode.

Ea has to be one of the worst managed quality control companies I know — anyone know if any of their management team played or coached rl football?? 🙄😬👎
  • D14
    3860 posts National Call-Up
    I run just a simple Ligue 1 side, I do have the likes of Cyprien etc, but these were cards that were already Silver, I don't agree that high rated golds should be dropped down, but worthless 75's/76's like Musiala as an example, wouldn't have been an issue to see him dropped a tad to make him a useful silver.
  • nsholmberg11
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    Silver Lounge is not casual or a lounge any longer. Everyone has an EPL team featuring KDB and Pogba for gods sake. It really sucks.

It is rewarding when I beat them with my MLS/USA hybrid though.
  • McFandan
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven’t found the introduction of these OP silvers has made any difference really, just lots of bad players now have good cards.
    The teams I lose to are mostly 68 rated 40 chem teams in the hands of a good player.
    I do think though they should’ve stayed away from the top 5 leagues when dishing out these juiced silvers so people (like me) who run SPFL, MLS, etc teams would have a game mode we could use a competitive team in.