Kent here we go again

Ben_01
720 posts Semi-Pro
Time to face him in every game seeing as taverner totw is extinct lmao

Comments

• joshyw
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Don’t think he’ll be as OP this time around, the body type makes a huge difference and tbh his stats don’t look all that
  • GitGood
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The gameplay will not allow it..The game is more random than ever…he’s just going to be another dead card, I will give ppl one or two weeks before they drop him.
  • Boysie91
    15187 posts World Class
    Iuri Medeiros looks better out the two
  • Miigue
    1250 posts Professional
    (Laughs in Avila)
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3519 posts National Call-Up
    Yup those we’re different times when he was useable. Remember last year that rw player from ligue 1 that everyone had in their squads because he was cheap and good. This year we have Silas who is even better then that one card from last year ever was and you don’t really see Silas in much teams.
  • Ben_01
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    I have quaresma so the braga card is a no brainer tbh Kent hard to link n braga should at least draw
  • DannySTFC
    9688 posts League Winner
    He was very good that year, but he won’t hit those heights again. This card won’t feel any different to any other pacey winger/striker. The only thing which makes him a little more interesting is the 4*5*. Rangers will be underdogs in the first leg so unless they win it just looks an average card heading closer to TOTS for me.
  • YidArmy
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite
    Body type has changed from Lean to Average...won't be as OP as he was in previous years.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is crazy good striker even with average body type put a dead eye on him and most shooting stats maxed out and important passing stats up alot
  • radhoyl
    4056 posts National Call-Up
    The only green link to Iannis Hagi, except his dad. If they are not good together, the green link is useful for SBCs too.
  • Seeleyjs17
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Might just do both both look insane
  • McFandan
    1897 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done him right away, straight in the team in place of Ben Yedder. What a difference!
    Bit snide they’ve done this for the 1st leg when we are away but even without the upgrade he’s good anyway.
  • Seeleyjs17
    Boysie91 wrote: »

He feels very awkward on ball for some reason
  • Gaz7Mac
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does this Kent card have an end product unlike the real one?
  • radhoyl
    edited April 4
    I am not that great at dribbling but Kent is a nimble player who helps a lot. I am really impressed after first 4 matches.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2296 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ffs I think I’ve been blocked from searching transfer market trying to snipe Tav.
    How long does that last?
  • radhoyl
    Ffs I think I’ve been blocked from searching transfer market trying to snipe Tav.
    How long does that last?

Do you have any English players in your club.

I have RB TAA, 2 or 3 RM and 2 LM.

Plus Iannis Hagi.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    I had some silver LB from Rangers.

He’s good but find the same issues I had with Ben Yedder which means I’m just not great with this type of player. I will still try him some more.
    3 games - 4 goals and an assist.
    In the right hands I imagine he is fantastic.
    Should have took a punt on Weg but didn’t have that much fodder.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    Gaz7Mac wrote: »
    Does this Kent card have an end product unlike the real one?

He missed an absolute sitter in the box but then scored two worldies from outside of it so hit and miss for me.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    Miigue wrote: »
    (Laughs in Avila)

The card I really wish I had.
  • Jdizzle
    3046 posts National Call-Up
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Body type has changed from Lean to Average...won't be as OP as he was in previous years.

This.
  • Seeleyjs17
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    YidArmy wrote: »

This.

Oh but he is
  • Seeleyjs17
    I really dont kent been decent but medeiros has been on another level compared to him. I did both and keep switching them out wvey few games and medeiros just does a lot more. Idk who is going to get the upgrade but as of now medeiros is by for the better player. Idk if it is the body type or of its the traits or combined of both that making him feel better
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    Remember using him during TOTS as my go to supersub still he was that cracked 😂 Good memories of him and Futmas Moses on the wing to in 442 ♥

Completed him after work on RTG account got lucky to snipe an 86 Tavernier after 5 mins to, guy listed at 21.75k for some reason.
  • Mogga
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    Just need a CB to play alongside Stones and a keeper now for my full england side
  • rezyy
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    He is out scoring POTM Mbappe, scored 8 in 4 games for me, his shots on either foot are so powerful and crashing in to the net, I went with hawk, crazy fast, if he gets upgraded I Dred to think what he will be like with a marksman, his dribbling is already better than most.
  • Ben_01
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    rezyy wrote: »
    He is out scoring POTM Mbappe, scored 8 in 4 games for me, his shots on either foot are so powerful and crashing in to the net, I went with hawk, crazy fast, if he gets upgraded I Dred to think what he will be like with a marksman, his dribbling is already better than most.

Got weghorst 1st account Kent 2nd not tried Kent yet but tossed Ben yedder into the sbc as he was awful