McKennie reviews?

Texas6
957 posts Professional
I’m tempted to do his SBC, to play him as CDM but I would like some reviews before to complete him.
How is his defensive AI? How does he turn?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• john_d_efc
    3163 posts National Call-Up
    I'm gonna do a review on him soon but so far he's been really good. He's not the most agile or a pure CDM though
  • RadioShaq
    19851 posts Moderator
    Wonder if artist would help him.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2158 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not massively agile as mentioned running him on Engine currently, very good overall though.
  • Lackosweat
    11005 posts Has That Special Something
    So far I really like him at RB and CB :#
  • radhoyl
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    Very pleasant surprise. Dominates the midfield and makes good runs.

At CB is also very good.
  • radhoyl
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    I'm gonna do a review on him soon but so far he's been really good. He's not the most agile or a pure CDM though

He is more agile than expected. With Tonali he makes a good pair.
  • Jdizzle
    3030 posts National Call-Up
    Just played against him, my god his pace is annoying. I'm contemplating getting him now even though he doesn't fit in my team.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2158 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    So far I really like him at RB and CB :#

That’s not a bad shout tbh could move Florenzi into midfield but I’m hoping the Pavard is good so I can have this for now.

BB974372-A2-C6-4-E96-9-DC6-6-C6-A21-C351-F8.jpg
    honda accord sport 0 60
  • Danic123
    4646 posts National Call-Up
    Great for me. Balanced CM next to stay back Tonali in a 442. Currently using engine.

Gets forward & has the stats to finish. Runs back to help without you having to drag him back yourself.

With engine moves sufficiently, better than Gerrard anyway who’s position he’s took 😂
  • Fifapayne
    6157 posts Big Money Move
    3 man midfield with
    Potm Nkunku
    Mid vieira
    SD mckennie

It’s damn good
  • Metalfly
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2
    He's definitely good for the price, although I would say I had higher expectations for him given the stats, he is solid all round but doesn't feel special like a Renato or Gullit (who's much more expensive of course). Well worth the coins if you can fit him into the team but won't be easy unless you have mostly Serie A squad.
  • Delboy13710
    10215 posts Has That Special Something
    Have him paired with prime Matthaus and he's not far off that level great value for coins .
  • Craigy21
    1101 posts Professional
    Very good, absolutely everywhere. Have him as a box to box CDM next to Tonali, and they just seem to work so well. Well worth it
  • abhreebhu_45
    13858 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Wonder if artist would help him.

I find artist chem style a lie as my Drogba turns better on engine despite having lower agility
  • aladdin
    3354 posts National Call-Up
    he’s fantastic. great CM. nuts in the air on corners as well
  • Illini McG
    1083 posts Professional
    I have him at cm with a Robinson and Dest American triangle.
  • Scu11duggery
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've used him more defensively than everyone else it appears. Used him as a stay back CDM beside Prime Matthaus and he really surprised me. Very good defensively and has that 'glue' where he tackles people and comes away with the ball. So many times he seemed to get his leg around the defender and fish the ball out rather than it bouncing to another attacker
  • john_d_efc
    Honestly, this Zakaria - McKennie midfield has been the best I've used all season
  • Scu11duggery
    Honestly, this Zakaria - McKennie midfield has been the best I've used all season

If I'd known he'd be at Juve, I'd have 100% done Zakaria
  • john_d_efc

Tbh, I could imagine people would be mad if they ran a bundesliga and it was just changed
  • aladdin
    3354 posts National Call-Up

zak’s was an objective card if i remember correctly. and it was while he was in germany still so you probably wouldn’t have done him anyway :D
  • Scu11duggery
    aladdin wrote: »

zak’s was an objective card if i remember correctly. and it was while he was in germany still so you probably wouldn’t have done him anyway :D

You're right! And that's why I didn't do him. 😂
  • Mrcosmo
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Him or malen sbc both fit