cup WEEKENDS

SixRacoon40003
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
Another cup weekend we had, and the only thing has not changed so many years is that the never ending increase in cheating in cup games... What a shame, and I think it is useless to play this game due to the fact of the cheaters on any platform PC or XBOX, I play/ed on both...
So, what do you think about the cup weekends?

Comments

• SixRacoon40003
    For example, some lowlife form called ``09VfB09`` is a cheater who runs systematic lag switch and some exploits, I post all of these lowlifes on twitter with their info sothat people can be aware of these cheaters (probably using some fifa trainer) since EA has done nothing against cheaters so many years, may be some people out there can just take care of these
  • SixRacoon40003
    Another dpsht cheater a..hole is mongois86 who runs network traffic manipulation script where the game was unplayable while his team running but my team does not move... probably using some trainers and somesort of network atack to my connection would do that... So, thank you EA for making here the heaven for these kind of organics sothat cheating is the norm of the platform
  • SixRacoon40003
    another one....toudem92 these are typically from france or poland... so EA has free pass I guess since they are losers. :D
  • SixRacoon40003
    this is definitely waste of time, so I play Scavengers great game, way better than any EA games, highly recommend you, people. Do not waste any time with this trash fifa.