So no Brazilian league again this year?

DC_United123
773 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 2015
Appears to be no Brazilian league again this year. When it showed the preseason tournaments and showed South America cup showed teams from Colombia and Argentina not Brazil. So I'm going to assume they didn't license it again which sucks.
Post edited by DC_United123 on

Comments

• creative
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah i would really like to use Internacional. Would be nice in the rest of the world if they could get a few but i doubt it.
  • This is just so disappointing. Arguably the best league in the world outside Europe. So many good players I won't be able to use in FUT or sign in career mode. Their needs to be more leagues outside Europe in this game starting with Brazil.
  • SaMz
    58 posts Park Captain
    Idk man, The last new's about that sad that almost all the brazilian team's from "brasileirao" was already in the game... just Corinthians and Flamengo didnt stike a deal yet!
  • SaMz wrote: »
    Idk man, The last new's about that sad that almost all the brazilian team's from "brasileirao" was already in the game... just Corinthians and Flamengo didnt stike a deal yet!

Where did you see that?
  • Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Negotiations are happening. See @grunglopes on twitter
  • Well, I assume if it is in the game they wouldn't give it away in a screenshot but make a separate announcement. So you really can't tell imo.
  • TheBib
    81 posts Park Captain
    Two clubs from Brazil already confirmed they'll be exlusive to pes Flamengo and Corinthians.

They were 'insulted' by EA's offer to license them.

No Brazilian league in FIFA confirmed. Looks like its one of the few teritories pes has managed to lock down without being bullied or overcome by EA's legal bribes to leagues/clubs.
  • Shaanxz
    20496 posts Club Captain
    Still negotiating, licenses weren't accounted till mid September iirc
  • TheBib
    81 posts Park Captain
    I'd be surpised if there is anything more than a fake brazil league with fake players (players now licensed seperatly from clubs there).

Pes seems to have conquered brazil as its own. This year it'll have 5 stadiums from the league in the game. Santos, Corinthians, Cruzeiro , Sao Paulo and internacional will all have their stadia in game. I won't be surprised to see more like Palmeiras' added in the near future either.

Time will tell but we all know what's most likely.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need the Brazil League for the players and the kits, I like kits which look like pyjamas.
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2015
    Until EA comes out and says it is or isn't, I'm not believing anyone or anything else.
  • This is just so disappointing. Arguably the best league in the world outside Europe. So many good players I won't be able to use in FUT or sign in career mode. Their needs to be more leagues outside Europe in this game starting with Brazil.
    As I said in another thread, It's worth nothing that they add the brazilian league if they portray it as a weak league with shi*ty players, like they do with the argentinian or mexican league. In fact, they did the same with the brazilian league in FIFA 14. So, it's not true that it is "the best league in the world outside Europe." Brazilian, argentinian and mexican league are better than most european leagues, with the obvious exception of the "big 4". You should be able to build pretty competitive FUT squads out of these leagues.
  • Pesebrero wrote: »
    This is just so disappointing. Arguably the best league in the world outside Europe. So many good players I won't be able to use in FUT or sign in career mode. Their needs to be more leagues outside Europe in this game starting with Brazil.
    As I said in another thread, It's worth nothing that they add the brazilian league if they portray it as a weak league with shi*ty players, like they do with the argentinian or mexican league. In fact, they did the same with the brazilian league in FIFA 14. So, it's not true that it is "the best league in the world outside Europe." Brazilian, argentinian and mexican league are better than most european leagues, with the obvious exception of the "big 4". You should be able to build pretty competitive FUT squads out of these leagues.

Of course it's better than some leagues in Europe. I'm not seeing your point.
  • SaMz
    58 posts Park Captain
    Dude the point is, wich league has more world champion's ? If u compare the Brasileirão with another league's u can see competitive level waaaay bigger then La Liga, or France League... where they have max of 3 team fighting the tittle. In the Brasileirão, u have at least 6 or 7 Teams playing for the tittle, that's why is so important to put the brazilian league back in to Fifa series!
  • Boeruh
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really miss the Brazilian league in FIFA. I used to get some great talent from Brazil in career mode, there were always some great young players, big miss in FIFA if you ask me
  • CrimsonianKing
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The thread title is certainly misleading. Truth is nobody knows yet.

Having said that, i do hope it's in the game.
  • Yeh, still waiting on licenses news for fifa16.. very weird that this close to launch they havent announced anything regarding leagues and teams...
  • TheBib
    81 posts Park Captain
    People with the beta probably know. I would bet on it not being in any day.
  • Boeruh wrote: »
    I really miss the Brazilian league in FIFA. I used to get some great talent from Brazil in career mode, there were always some great young players, big miss in FIFA if you ask me

Yes, exactly. I play a lot of CM and I would always sign young talented players from the Brazilian league and I do have the beta but can't discuss it on here.
  • henryclay1844
    927 posts Professional
    I am extremely disappointed they haven't said anything about this yet or any other league for that matter. This is literally the make or break issue for me. I've got FIFA 15 I am not buying FIFA 16 just to get Fratton Park and Britol Rovers. I've got the have some real new content (and Brazilian League isn't even new content) to justify a full-price purchase. But then off course I don't spend $100 for the chance to win a certain colored card, so I guess I"m not the target audience or I don't measure with Peter More's analytics.
    Seriously read this snide interview with the head of EA to understand why we keep getting the heel's treatment: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/eas-new-empire-an-interview-with-peter-moore/1100-6429703/
  • I'm still going to buy the game but new leagues is imperative for me. Like give us something to get excited for. I have no excitement to play as womens teams but I would be excited if we got new leagues. New leagues is so important. That makes FUT better, it makes career mode better, it makes online seasons better. I guess people at EA don't understand that. I have a feeling if there were any new leagues we would've known by now.
  • Shaanxz
    20496 posts Club Captain
    Only 5 Brazilian clubs have confirmed an agreement with EA to be part of FIFA 16 #FIFA16 http://t.co/NWveRQVCYV

Only 5 clubs so far, rest in negotiations
  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When confirmed EA this.
  • Shaanxz
    20496 posts Club Captain
    When confirmed EA this.

Only Rumours circulating, ea didn't tell us until mid September the official teams and leagues
  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why Will EA not new leagues in FIFA 16?
    It's to quiet for.
  • Shaanxz
    20496 posts Club Captain
    Why Will EA not new leagues in FIFA 16?
    It's to quiet for.

To keep the hype going... I hope for Brazilian league, want gabigol and Malcolm, hopefully gerson will still be at fluminese at that time
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA will announce nothing until they have official deals done. It'd be dumb on their part to do anything otherwise.

All this thread is really doing is stirring the manure pot, so it really should be closed.
  • EA will announce nothing until they have official deals done. It'd be dumb on their part to do anything otherwise.

All this thread is really doing is stirring the manure pot, so it really should be closed.

It should be closed? For what reason? Get a grip bro.
  • CrimsonianKing
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No reason to close it. People are allowed to discuss whatever they want as long it's not breaking any rules/is about FIFA. This thread - although misleading - is fine.
  • No reason to close it. People are allowed to discuss whatever they want as long it's not breaking any rules/is about FIFA. This thread - although misleading - is fine.

Misleading in what way?

This discussion has been closed.