Rivals and Champs rewards

Loco_kniene
3204 posts National Call-Up
Can't remember the last time I've packed anything decent from them.

Remember in season 1 and 2 the rival 100k packs had a minimum 84+ rating, but they also removed that..

Anyone in the same boat? 🤣

Comments

• Sctt78
    1244 posts Professional
    Tin foil hat on but ever since I started making a low rated, low chem bronze team active before opening rewards I’m getting good pulls. Been doing it since Start of feb and in comparison to what I was getting I’ve noticed a big improvement. Every week I seem to get Benzema or Suarez along with some other high rated fodder, even had a couple of pulls that make my team. This morning I got Benz, modric, lloris, parejo, plus a good amount of 85/84. Obviously just purely coincidental but there is approx 5% of me that believes it works.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rewards have been so naff. Would be nice to look forward to them but it’s just pants.
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    I'd love to open mine and the 20 other packs I have accumulated, but I'm currently blocked from opening packs due to high rated dupes I'm saving for Del Piero (hopefully) on Sunday.

So annoying that we can't just store dupes in the same way we do contracts etc. They should allow up to 3 of any one player untradeable.
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    Sctt78 wrote: »
    Tin foil hat on but ever since I started making a low rated, low chem bronze team active before opening rewards I’m getting good pulls. Been doing it since Start of feb and in comparison to what I was getting I’ve noticed a big improvement. Every week I seem to get Benzema or Suarez along with some other high rated fodder, even had a couple of pulls that make my team. This morning I got Benz, modric, lloris, parejo, plus a good amount of 85/84. Obviously just purely coincidental but there is approx 5% of me that believes it works.

I did this last year after reading someone on here. Make your A team a concept squad and create a bronze team and make it your primary squad. Bagged R96 from one of the icon swaps gamble packs!

• EdgySam
    463 posts Sunday League Hero
    My rivals/champs rewards have always been stinky bar an untradeable RTTF Mahrez a while back. But yesterday I did the Malen SBC and the jumbo premium gold pack gave me a tradeable Martinelli FF who went for like 600k so Im expecting absolute garbage for the foreseeable