Animations that irritate me

Furrag85
2495 posts Fans' Favourite
We all hate the delayed pass that results in an offside, or delayed shot that ends in an autoblock.

For me, the most annoying is taking a shot which the keeper palms to the sky before falling over. Even with Ibra running in to challenge the loose ball, the keeper will always palm it high enough to recover and claim the ball. The result is always the same.

Comments

• xCDHx
    1406 posts Professional
    How about when the gk with 95+ stats dives on the ground and the ball goes in the top corner…
  • Mogga
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    How long it takes a goalie to throw the ball. Irritating.

The nonsense extra touch strikers take before a shot when I've pressed shoot
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    You get a last ditch slide tackle in to block a shot or pass, and then have to watch as the player gets up like 95 year old with two hip replacements and a spine made of jelly. Meanwhile the attacker is on it like homeless man on crack on a loose cheeseburger.
  • host
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You get a last ditch slide tackle in to block a shot or pass, and then have to watch as the player gets up like 95 year old with two hip replacements and a spine made of jelly. Meanwhile the attacker is on it like homeless man on crack on a loose cheeseburger.

Heard you can press x or something to recover quicker.
  • I SiR MartY I
    14115 posts Has That Special Something
    When the player is on his strong side, line up the shot with the right foot and then kicks it with the inside of his left to the opposite side of the goal with no power and its easily saved when you clearly wanted it on the right side
  • BeppeSignori
    1072 posts Professional
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    We all hate the delayed pass that results in an offside, or delayed shot that ends in an autoblock.

For me, the most annoying is taking a shot which the keeper palms to the sky before falling over. Even with Ibra running in to challenge the loose ball, the keeper will always palm it high enough to recover and claim the ball. The result is always the same.

Yes! It's almost like they have a forcefield around them and no-one else has a chance of winning the loose ball.
  • Chet
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    Neuer genuinely has some of the worst unique GK animations in the game.
  • M00N
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When u go to through a quick throw from GK, but he insisted on running to edge of box 1st then throw.
    The moment has then disappeared for a quick attack as it's let his Ai reset opponents positions.
  • Safckje
    1274 posts Professional
    When you’re through on goal and they try to take you out. Instead of going down and the other team getting a red they decide to jump the tackle. The keeper then rushes out and you get nothing.
  • Bobo23
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 29
    When attempting to make a save, GKs dive but tuck their arms into their body instead of extending them and easily reaching the ball.

Happens countless times for and against me, just extend you god damm arms!!!! Why tuck them into your body like a bloody chicken? :D
  • GitGood
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    These are all very common. Maybe they should hire programmers that understand football. The most annoying ones are delayed passes, through ball or shots…in bad gameplay strikers will decide to use weaker foot and roll the ball to the keeper…wide headers on empty net or shot blast wide when keeper is beaten..Too many random ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • SalsaTequila
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    GK animations for sure. Simple shots in the middle that aren't saved are so annoying and frustrating.
  • djnition
    1567 posts Play-Off Hero
    for me the biggest one when youve got the angle perfect to hit a finesse in top corner and they shoot with the weak foot rather then the strong foot you've set them up for so annnoying or when people just glitch through ur whole team likeliterally when ever in football do you see someone take on the whole team and score!!!
  • Tootrill22
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love when you win the ball with your defender but the press is so quick Mbappe so l steals it back before you even had a chance to turn and is clear on goal.

Also the auto block where the defender goes past you but then sticks out his back leg and blocks it. Your shot also slows down to make sure he can get his leg out.