FB Dest or prime Cafu?

Tboon
4806 posts Big Money Move
Is Cafu be an improvement over Dest? I'm not sure if I should get the packs or use all my tokens for Cafu.

Comments

• Tboon
    4806 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone used both?
  • DannySTFC
    9691 posts League Winner
    Cafu would be a better long term option. I feel like Dest isn’t as effect anymore, he was great at first. Cafu is better and provides icon links. You could quite easily use that Cafu until the end of the game.
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    93 Cafu is end game. I imagine the PIM is even better but honestly if you have the 93 there is no reason to upgrade your RB or RWB spot ever again. Just doesn’t disappoint.
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner
    They are very similar. I don’t think it worths to upgrade to his prime.
  • Mogga
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    I actually do have them both, took Cafu from swaps on Friday so have played a dozen or so rivals games with him.

They are fairly similar if i`m honest but i enjoy having the option of the icon links as I am constantly messing on and trying different players.
  • radhoyl
    4075 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 27
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Cafu would be a better long term option. I feel like Dest isn’t as effect anymore, he was great at first. Cafu is better and provides icon links. You could quite easily use that Cafu until the end of the game.

Dest is as good as ever. Will still take Cafu to be able to move from Pique when better Tots CBs are released.

If Dest and Cafu are similar, then they are both end game for me. Maybe play Cafu LB.
  • Furrag85
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    OT; I can't recommend Alves enough. Such a fun guard!
  • DannySTFC
    9691 posts League Winner
    radhoyl wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Dest is as good as ever. Will still take Cafu to be able to move from Pique when better Tots CBs are released.

If Dest and Cafu are similar, then they are both end game for me. Maybe play Cafu LB.

I think the main reason Dest feels behind the curve for me is because I have TOTY Cancelo on the other side and they’re incomparable.
  • Professor
    4170 posts National Call-Up
    Just got moments Cafu yesterday and he is amazing. Better defending then Toty Hakimi although Hakimi does feel more agile on the ball.