WL Rewards scammed packs

ste_east
143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey guys
So I’ve just finished my wl grind and ended up with a 50k 100k and totw pack

Opened the 50k (all good)
Then totw (crap but opened it by accident as I wanted to save until last lol)
Then my 100k pack……..face card was Ben Chilwell
Am I missing something or are you supposed to be guaranteed at least an 84+ player from a 100k pack?

Comments

• GeorgeGervin
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    ste_east wrote: »
    Hey guys
    So I’ve just finished my wl grind and ended up with a 50k 100k and totw pack

Opened the 50k (all good)
    Then totw (crap but opened it by accident as I wanted to save until last lol)
    Then my 100k pack……..face card was Ben Chilwell
    Am I missing something or are you supposed to be guaranteed at least an 84+ player from a 100k pack?

I think “some” packs have a guaranteed rating but not all. I know a lot of the reward packs don’t. I’ve had some serious stinkers.
  • ste_east
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oh right, just looking in the store and 50k’s have a guaranteed 83+ so just kinda assumed 100k packs would have something similar
    Cheers though 👍
  • RoosterBlue
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh ❤️❤️❤️❤️, 100k pack for an 82 🤮
  • Vezzo
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packs from store are guaranteed min. Rewards are not. Another of undercover scams.
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    I think only the store and SBC packs are guaranteed a min player. I know from rinsing the league SBCs that some of the packs returned have a min 81/82/83 player but from rewards I’m pretty sure they’re uncapped. Which usually means they’re trash - don’t recall ever packing anything decent from rewards…