We need VAR 🖥️

A5B
3722 posts National Call-Up
edited March 23
Had this happen to me in one league. As if the ball being inside the net isn't enough, you gotta love how the keeper reverse-belly slides out of the net. Anyone seen something like this before?

giphy.gif

Comments

• FergiesTimepiece
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seen a player fly up into the stratosphere, crashlanding about 10 seconds later.

He had a minor injury.
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner
    No goal, clearly
  • A5B
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    No goal, clearly

I hear there's an opening to be a premier league ref next season ;)
  • abhreebhu_45
    13713 posts Has That Special Something
    Same thing happened with me yesterday
  • Hades
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    That stuffs broken yeah. That slide of the GK btw, that's something EA put in to prevent goalies being pushed/falling in the net with the ball resulting in goals. Happens quite alot if you look for it, weird physics while otherwise he would be flat on his 4ss.
  • BeppeSignori
    1076 posts Professional
    We need competent developers 🤣
  • A5B
    We need competent developers 🤣

Now THAT is a FUT Fantasy
  • McFandan
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    The real question here is why is that guy down 1-0 and down to 10 men and not doing GG??
  • CK4795
    1191 posts Play-Off Hero
    tbh VAR would be so much fun to have.
    Imagine you are playing with your friends and theres a scene where the VAR has to interfere and you discuss and make a bet on the decision etc. Would also make the game less predictable. Allowing the virtual referees to also make mistakes which than can be corrected by the var. Online you can still skip the whole process. But offline at kick off i imagine it would add so much fun while playing with friends.