Help with a Icon Swaps Decision

D14
3762 posts National Call-Up
So I run a full dutch Squad which is pretty much mostly untradeable (I tend to pick 1 nationality at the start of each fifa and stick to that squad upgrading it throughout the year.

Would you go for prime player pick in the hope of being able to pick a dutch player, or prime/moments 92+ and potentially get a dutch that I'd theoretically never be able to afford, or a player that I wouldn't ever use.

Comments

• Leo_D10S
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Do you have all the fodder packs done?
  • D14
    3762 posts National Call-Up
    I wouldn't go fodder I don't think, my pack luck is mediocre and it's only between an icon pick or random high rated icon,

Obviously no guarantee the pick would contain a dutch player either, but its just a bigger chance? so I am a bit torn.
  • Leo_D10S
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    D14 wrote: »
    I wouldn't go fodder I don't think, my pack luck is mediocre and it's only between an icon pick or random high rated icon,

Obviously no guarantee the pick would contain a dutch player either, but its just a bigger chance? so I am a bit torn.

I would still go for fodder and wait for a good icon sbc, like one with primes only and a pick or something. Otherwise just go for the 92+, but I am in the same boat as you, not for nationalities, but I basically only do icon sbcs in the hope for a big icon, and I am picking fodder so I can do an icon sbc or a good icon gamble sbc.
  • abhreebhu_45
    13810 posts Has That Special Something
    Imo pick>>>>one pack
  • SeñorCatflap
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone using Gerrard? Need an attacking cdm for my 352 and could do with an in depth review haha
  • abhreebhu_45
    13810 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone using Gerrard? Need an attacking cdm for my 352 and could do with an in depth review haha

There was a discussion few days back about how dreadful he is in game
  • Chavez76
    9813 posts League Winner

^^ indeed. Mostly about his shot I think.
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up

Unfortunately a player that just doesn’t translate well in to FIFA. Same with Lampard. They just don’t seem to work
  • Bob_Bobson
    2951 posts National Call-Up

Given there has been a lotmor negativity regarding Gerrard, can I recommend potm Nkunku. Completed him as I had a couple of Eriksen cards and absolutely dominates for me from cdm.
  • SeñorCatflap
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero

Ahh cheers I had a feeling he'd be rubbish but really cba grinding squad battles for more tokens 😅
  • player
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    Pick are always better chance.
    And kinda less gamble.