Squad Battle Difficulty

BlueWes80
218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Am I going mad or do EA ramp up the difficulty ten fold on Squad Battles for the first few days of icon swaps.

I play a fair bit of Squad Battles as I enjoy building and testing different squads, and I need a game mode I can pause for kids who wake in the night. So I’m fairly comfortable working my way around the ai with non meta squads, but as soon as icon swaps come out, it seems way harder, feel like I’m going mad and need a tin hat.

Surely ea don’t adjust the difficulty during promos that require SB wins do they?

Comments

• radhoyl
    5002 posts Big Money Move
    Do you use today same team as yesterday?
  • Leo_D10S
    805 posts Semi-Pro
    4312. Full backs join attack. Attackers and cam stay forward.

Easy wins
  • LucasAMC
    1223 posts Professional
    They should remove so many objectives from Squad Battles. It is boring to play against IA.
  • Metalfly
    1829 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 22
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    They should remove so many objectives from Squad Battles. It is boring to play against IA.

You can always dial up the difficulty requirement, using a silver squad to try and beat the AI on Legendary, you won't find it boring then.
  • PhilT1808
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Safckje wrote: »
    If people aren’t bothered about squad battle points you can just play the featured team. It’s all gks and has 12 chem.

You can repeat as many times as needed and it counts each time.

That’s a great shout. Didn’t realise that.
  • Stkyfngz
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    Meh, some games the AI goes god mode and runs through your entire defence, next game you're banging in 10 goals against the Legendary AI
  • GitGood
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah SB doesn’t make sense this year…The difficulty not even the issue, it is the Ai style of play it will bore you to death….I’ve had the ai equalised on the 89 min few times when I’m really squeezed for time and take it to extra time …I thought someone was trolling me.😁
  • Furrag85
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    GitGood wrote: »
    Yeah SB doesn’t make sense this year…The difficulty not even the issue, it is the Ai style of play it will bore you to death….I’ve had the ai equalised on the 89 min few times when I’m really squeezed for time and take it to extra time …I thought someone was trolling me.😁

Yup. Happens lots. I am sure everyone can relate to a rubbish chem/rating team who have a spell, usually the last half hour and within that a ridiculous one touch passing move that results in a chance, usually a goal. In that time, they're untouchable, loose balls actually accelerate to the oppo, and your players feel like they're being repelled like a magnet. It's b*llocks, and I seriously hope Konami get their act together next year.
  • broxigaz
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    If people aren’t bothered about squad battle points you can just play the featured team. It’s all gks and has 12 chem.

Cheers man great help.
  • xCDHx
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Woth squad battles the cpu always tries to score 1 goal at least so you don’t get max points. It is best to just get 5-0 ASAP then pass it round.
  • enKage
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Go for easy wins with 11 keapers team.

I am not sure if sth changed in scoring chances, surely I think I am less efficient in 1v1, but my wingers started to strike at crazy angles.

Or I just slightly improved o_O
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up

This guy knows. Easiest games you will ever have. You can walk it in to the net for most goals and then once you have a few goals down the controller and come back in 15 mins.

Silver first owned Liga Nos done this morning, 3 tokens in one for barely any effort. Though I miscalculated and will need to do one of the online friendlies objectives to get my last token as I’m one short for my pack!
  • Ncliverbirds
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    I thought you could only play the featured team in SB one time?
  • Safckje
    1341 posts Professional
    I thought you could only play the featured team in SB one time?

You only get points once. As for objectives they will count every time.