20 loses in a row.

LucasAMC
1223 posts Professional
Interestingly, I took Ballack Moments last Friday and managed to improve my team with Klostermann 88 and CR7 OTW, after that, my team was just downhill. The midfield is lost, not attacking, always out of position. I'm under pressure all game long from the opposing team. It was 20 defeats in a row. I changed tactics, I changed players, but nothing worked. I was in the elite division last week and won some matches and lost others, now I am in the second division and it is defeat after defeat, always facing the same players with Paquetá, Guendouzi, Mbappé, Ben Yedder, and Neymar. The teams are always the same old thing. I get very angry, this is not healthy. I am completely tired of this game working this way. I am tired.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    20538 posts Moderator
    The problem with elite is you have very good players in it. Then when they relegate you now you have to play them on the climb back up.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15886 posts World Class
    You're facing players way above your level.

In D2 you're facing people who would be top 200 in elite but since there's no SR to separate you, you're going up against them

I got back to elite the night before and there wasn't even 200 people in there, was just over 180, last I checked it was at 300 now, its going to take a while for <1800-2000 players to get back
  • I SiR MartY I
    15886 posts World Class
    9uwxo6sk2quy.png

1800 is top 200 as there so few people here, they're still slugging it out in D1
  • Daveangel
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The problem is the gameplay I no people complain about it but this year with the ai defending it just doesn't work the skill gap from an average player to a really good player is nothing now obviously the great players always find a way to win at this game
    From kick off glitch were u have to foul them to stop them or gameplay so bad it takes 3 seconds for your player to shoot in the meantime the defender blocks your shot because u couldn't take it quick enough
    The truth is ea care more about people opening packs rather than making a game that works
    I've been playing on 18ms ping and it feels like it's 100
    This game was great wen it came out slowly getting more and more broken every week
    So people will get angry sell there team and buy more packs to try and better there team
    The only solution if this game makes u so angry is to not play it I'm afraid
  • LucasAMC
    1223 posts Professional

In D2 you're facing people who would be top 200 in elite but since there's no SR to separate you, you're going up against them

I got back to elite the night before and there wasn't even 200 people in there, was just over 180, last I checked it was at 300 now, its going to take a while for <1800-2000 players to get back

My point is that everything I try to do, does not work. Some people are not above my level but my team just doesn't work. So, my team doesn't attack properly and inevitably one hour I end up conceding a goal after suffering several attacks from my opponent while my team barely manages to get into the opponent's area in a dangerous way, they always misplace passes before or the opponent always manages to get the ball away with Guendouzi and company.
  • ya8
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 21
    Mathmaking is broken.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15886 posts World Class
    LucasAMC wrote: »

My point is that everything I try to do, does not work. Some people are not above my level but my team just doesn't work. So, my team doesn't attack properly and inevitably one hour I end up conceding a goal after suffering several attacks from my opponent while my team barely manages to get into the opponent's area in a dangerous way, they always misplace passes before or the opponent always manages to get the ball away with Guendouzi and company.

Ahh, yeah, that is the servers

When they are not good, nothing works, 99 finishing players will miss, passes will go wide, dribbles wont work
  • ya8
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is strange.

I had 17:2 in matches. Div2, Div1.

Now I have 0:11 in matches.

I am matched against very very good players. I don't know what has changed.
  • JT_cfc
    1048 posts Professional
    Take a break from the game.
  • NataliesBottom
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Take a couple of days off. And come back with a fresh mindset. It really does work. We are all guilty of overthinking this game at times...Maybe try a 442 on balanced, use the best players players for each position & not your best players shoehorned into any position.

And good luck.
  • CheeseSlice
    2234 posts Fans' Favourite
    ya8 wrote: »
    Mathmaking is broken.

#mathMaking
  • Nervous_Nick
    7219 posts League Winner
    Yeah div 2 is still tough…yesterday I won 3, drew 4 and lost 3. Opponents were all really good players, except one.
  • Sctt78
    1246 posts Professional
    Yep, it’s tough out there, especially with the gameplay in its current state. I load up two games and closely watch my RCM and LCM in my 4-1-2-1-2 narrow, if they just stand around out of position and don’t get involved I just ditch rivals and play some friendly modes instead. So far since last Thursday I’ve ditched rivals every night after 2 games.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    I thought things wld hv settled by today,but man it's still hot in div 2

16 games for 5 wins 😆
  • LucasAMC
    1223 posts Professional
    Today I tried 442 and the attack becomes ok but the defence becomes bad. We don't have 1 minute of peace on this game mode.