EA wants to balance the game more but still allows ST to play CDM.

LucasAMC
1223 posts Professional
If they really wanted to balance and make it a fairer game, they wouldn't allow these absurd position changes where the buggers use Paquetá as a striker, Mbappé or Ben Yedder as midfielders, all to make the guys' team as appealing as possible. If they wanted to make a truly balanced game, they would allow only one position change in relation to the player's original position. For example, CAM would play at most CM or CF. ST would play CF at most. CDM would play at most CM and so on. This nonsense of letting an attacker play CDM in order to give chemistry and make the team as appealing as possible is very bizarre.

Comments

• Thefranchise92
    9763 posts Has That Special Something
    Man what are you on about
  • Fifapayne
    7192 posts Big Money Move
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    If they really wanted to balance and make it a fairer game, they wouldn't allow these absurd position changes where the buggers use Paquetá as a striker, Mbappé or Ben Yedder as midfielders, all to make the guys' team as appealing as possible. If they wanted to make a truly balanced game, they would allow only one position change in relation to the player's original position. For example, CAM would play at most CM or CF. ST would play CF at most. CDM would play at most CM and so on. This nonsense of letting an attacker play CDM in order to give chemistry and make the team as appealing as possible is very bizarre.

Has nothing to do with making the team appealing. It makes the team full chemistry and who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • LucasAMC
    1223 posts Professional
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Has nothing to do with making the team appealing. It makes the team full chemistry and who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

Who accept this kind of abuse is an abuser bugger that only knows how to abuse to win matches.
  • Fifapayne
    7192 posts Big Money Move

Who accept this kind of abuse is an abuser bugger that only knows how to abuse to win matches.

It’s not abusing anything tbh
    I would call it more of a creativity than anything else
  • Wegonaget
    1065 posts Professional

It's called ultimately team not seasons maybe go play that
  • Thefranchise92
    9763 posts Has That Special Something
    It helps beat the limitations of chemistry. People will really think of anything to excuse their own short comings
  • radhoyl
    5626 posts Big Money Move

You do not understand the role of position changing
  • RadioShaq
    20824 posts Moderator
    They could just downgrade stats like fullbacks to centerback.
  • Nickthegreek20
    2859 posts National Call-Up
    You can be way more creative with your teams this way. So your argument would just make people play either single league teams or the same team over and over again
  • Orison
    76887 posts Icon
    God awful take.

Impressive to come up with such nonsense tbh.
  • LucasAMC
    1223 posts Professional
    You can be way more creative with your teams this way. So your argument would just make people play either single league teams or the same team over and over again

More creative only in abuse, right??? So then you can use four or five players buggers instead of 2.
  • WallStreetGamer
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree with OP that it is weird. Why can’t I position change a RM to CM but a ST to CDM? Why not a LB to RB? If it’s possible in real football it should be possible in the game.

I kinda dislike the whole chemistry thing though. I get that they want to put in restrictions to make it more of a challenge and to increase the need for more and different cards but it is just so illogical and made up. Like a player from Scotland and a player from England would have bad chemistry if playing next to each other..
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    So I have CR7 at CDM so that I can get Varane, Nunes, Quaresma, Nani and Griezmann in to the same team but according to you I’m an abuser if I do that?

Christ. Next thing if you breathe whilst playing you’ll be toxic. You blinked? Cheating. Using Gold players? HACKER!!!
  • I'm not a fan of it swtiching formation in game but see why people do it. Could argue they lack creativity or are full of it, who knows either way. Chances are they are putting 4 up front sitting 6 at the back and going to try skill move you until you fall asleep.

I would enjoy a system that applies or removes stats depending on the position card given. So a CDM card will see pace and shooting reduced but passing and defending increased.

What do I know though, I still go into automatic mode and go to check fitness levels before games sometimes.
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    I think they should allow us to change cdm to cb but I guess that's a step too far