23 tokens (edit: now fixed!!!!)

PaulDr
3521 posts National Call-Up
edited March 17
They did this on purpose. Where is the 24th token??????
Post edited by PaulDr on

Comments

• PaulDr
    Some of us planned how we'd use the tokens around them saying 24 would be released. I wouldn't have done the guaranteed player if there were only going to be 23 as I'm one short for the 86x7 pack. They are laughing at our gullibility. Fancy expecting them to add up properly.
  • PabloSB
    855 posts Semi-Pro
    This is absolutely disgusting.
  • PaulDr
    edited March 17
    I don't normally get mad about the crap that goes on, but this one has really pushed my buttons. Bought the pack with the token to get the 24. Wasted my money didn't I. Thiefing gits.
  • TheCornishYoda
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m sure they forgot to put one in silver stars yesterday…..
  • McFandan
    1850 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is exactly why I waited before buying that 100k pack
  • PaulDr
    McFandan wrote: »
    This is exactly why I waited before buying that 100k pack

Yea, well played sir. More fool me.
  • Hammer87
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 17
    Honestly it’s ridiculous & I’m in the same position in that I took the pack first. They said 24 so it needs to be 24. I guess there’s still time before those SBCs expire but you would’ve thought they’d all have been released before FUT Birthday finishes.

Has to be another mistake surely & it was meant to be on either silver stars or the 2nd birthday tour
  • Boysie91
    15175 posts World Class
    Guess who bought the 100k and wanted to use my tokens on the 86× for bday promo 🤬
  • PaulDr
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Guess who bought the 100k and wanted to use my tokens on the 86× for bday promo 🤬

Yea same here. What can we do about it, though. Sod all.
  • Sterve
    1280 posts Professional
    If it stays at 23 and you did the 10 tomen pack what’s the best option for 13 tokens we thinking?
  • DasPonyboy
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ isn’t wrong with this company
  • PaulDr
    Sterve wrote: »
    If it stays at 23 and you did the 10 tomen pack what’s the best option for 13 tokens we thinking?

Quick sell.
  • Alano0031
    1064 posts Professional
    This is a wind up along with the lack of compensation for the birthday team 1 pack. Absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • rikstar
    634 posts Semi-Pro
    I need 1 more to get Boetius. I wonder if they will drop the last token tomorrow as there is still 6 days left for these swaps.
  • Held off on the 100k pack but still can't understand why no 24 th token
  • PaulDr
    rikstar wrote: »
    I need 1 more to get Boetius. I wonder if they will drop the last token tomorrow as there is still 6 days left for these swaps.

The tokens could only be earned up until today if we can believe anything they say. They need to issue everyone with a free token.
  • Sctt78
    1104 posts Professional
    100k pack incoming at 7pm maybe?
  • hartley152
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd imagine they forgot to put it in the silver stars objective or EA just enjoy trolling the community lol.
  • Boysie91
    15175 posts World Class
    Sctt78 wrote: »
    100k pack incoming at 7pm maybe?

Yeah to mess me up even more with my untradeable dupes and 1 more recovery left 😩🔫
  • Alano0031
    1064 posts Professional
    They did this last time when they advertised 30 and only did 29.
  • rikstar
    634 posts Semi-Pro
    Someone needs to find out what is going on.
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    They forgot one last time and it never came in the end, I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
  • Slappywag
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably too busy with all the compensation they needed to do to remember to put the last token in

But remember, content is checked over by multiple eyes before it goes out. This is a joke.

If they added the last token in for a pack, id even get it to finish the 86x7 but if we grinded to get those tokens just for then to essentially tell us to screw off we are not releasing the last one might be the final straw
  • spy
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was surprised not to see one in squad battles rewards as they put one there last time
  • WFCBagnall
    95922 posts Moderator
    Diddymow wrote: »
    They forgot one last time and it never came in the end, I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

They didn't forget, they said they were never going to release the 30th token and the 30th token that was in concepts was a back up token

Yeah I have no idea what they're on about either
  • Lfc23
    The amount of things they get wrong you would think that getting these things right were difficult 😂
  • Loco_kniene
    3093 posts National Call-Up
    Disgusting tbh
  • Fifapayne
    6395 posts Big Money Move
    It says between 4th and 18th of March
    So hopefully tomorrow..
  • Boysie91
    15175 posts World Class
    I thought this was it for a second!
    I was about to go on a mad rant 😅

20220317-190830.jpg
  • RayS
    37122 posts World Cup Winner
    Uh okay EA, the plan is to released the last FUT BD Token after the FUT BD promo is over?