Johnatan David!!!

Bayaeraking408
1341 posts Play-Off Hero
edited March 17
He always scores multiple goals on me fear playing against him more than Ronaldo or an icon so decided to try him n nothing not even one goal any special instructions or tactics for him that I am missing ?

Comments

• Metalfly
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not really, you can give him a Get In Behind instruction, he has excellent strength and a somewhat stocky model so he's great a pulling off shots while holding off defenders.

I think the main thing to remember with him is that you don't try to dribble to much, he doesn't have the close control of a Neymar or Ben Yedder. Get him to run in a straight line and it's very hard for defenders to push him off the ball.
  • Bayaeraking408
    1341 posts Play-Off Hero
    Metalfly wrote: »
    Not really, you can give him a Get In Behind instruction, he has excellent strength and a somewhat stocky model so he's great a pulling off shots while holding off defenders.

I think the main thing to remember with him is that you don't try to dribble to much, he doesn't have the close control of a Neymar or Ben Yedder. Get him to run in a straight line and it's very hard for defenders to push him off the ball.
    Think that’s it I’m used to using good dribblers with 4 or 5 skill moves