Game is garbage ... STILL

Gunin
439 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 8
This game is garbage , was garbage and always will be garbage.. Until EA get's their head out of their rectum and concentrates on gameplay and network connections this game will always be trash. As far as sports games go this one is a dumpster fire. No one cares about new kits, shoes, or curtains for your stadium what are we interior decorators ? Also why do I have to push the button 15 times just to get to another game? It's like you are purposely trying to make us as mad as possible with all your little tricks to keep your in game time numbers up . You guys are straight up Evil Corp from Mr. Robot. Everything in this game feels horrible. When I pull back on the stick why do my players keep running for another 15 yards ? Haven't you ever heard of stopping ? How long does it take to slow down ? You guys are straight dumb .
Post edited by RadioShaq on

Comments

• CheeseSlice
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have you been on the cyberpunk forums and the fallout 76 forum?
  • blue166
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 16
    You know what. The game isn't perfect but it could be a heck of a lot worse. No I do not work for EA nor a kisser.

I see the way some people play this game at times and to be honest they try the same 2 dimensional thing over and over (head 2 head Seasons) They are not playing "Football" they are trying to play the "game" They don't trying changing styles or slowing the game down and gaining control. They play like headless chickens.

The game is designed to try different avenues to score and to win. I don't win all the time. But I have always tried to pride myself on being difficult to beat and try and stay in the game for as long as possible. I thump players at times and often they will quit once they feel the match is gone. Sometimes they stay till the end and try everything from tactical changes to personnel changes to get it back. And I respect that approach. I'd be doing the same.

The community are as much to blame as much as anyone else.

I see some people trying to play 200mph. Sure it can work at times and when your not having a good session this type of football can cause you issues. But when fully concentrating and engaging with the game you can stop these people, frustrate them by passing through their constant sprint and press and tear them apart.

I have always attempted to treat each match like a military operation. I try different approaches to score goals and then try different approaches to hold on to it. I think people need to sometimes look at themselves before throwing the blame constantly at EA.

And once again no I don't work for EA and no the game isn't perfect. But for in terms of football being the winner. If you play the right formula that often is the case with this game. And as long as EA NERF and squeeze out any non footballing exploits etc... This should continue and remain the case.

Just my input.

PS. Some people need to realise that the game isn't supposed to be played with sprint held down all game. Seriously if I had a quid for every opponent that doesn't let go of that button! There is a way to play... Think football. Picture how the game is played and then try and replicate it.
  • Gunin
    So holding down the sprint button is what causes the ball to go in the opposite direction of where you're passing the ball ? LOL And sprinting means you can't slow down right ? In real life do you all of a sudden get physical or are you already physical ? So the physical button makes perfect since to you huh ? This is a ridiculous post and has no barring on what I said Just more fanboy jibberish . How come you can't body up in this game ? How come you can't slide tackle for a foul onpurpose ? Why when you push directly towards a player the slide tackle tries to go around them or to the side ? Get real man . How about some real physics and you let the skill speak for themselves after that . You probably exploit everything wrong in this game and then feel good about it .
    blue166 wrote: »
    You know what. The game isn't perfect but it could be a heck of a lot worse. No I do not work for EA nor a kisser.

I see the way some people play this game at times and to be honest they try the same 2 dimensional thing over and over (head 2 head Seasons) They are not playing "Football" they are trying to play the "game" They don't trying changing styles or slowing the game down and gaining control. They play like headless chickens.

The game is designed to try different avenues to score and to win. I don't win all the time. But I have always tried to pride myself on being difficult to beat and try and stay in the game for as long as possible. I thump players at times and often they will quit once they feel the match is gone. Sometimes they stay till the end and try everything from tactical changes to personnel changes to get it back. And I respect that approach. I'd be doing the same.

I see some people trying to play 200mph. Sure it can work at times and when your not having a good session this type of football can cause you issues. But when fully concentrating and engaging with the game you can stop these people, frustrate them by passing through their constant sprint and press and tear them apart.

I have always attempted to treat each match like a military operation. I try different approaches to score goals and then try different approaches to hold on to it. I think people need to sometimes look at themselves before throwing the blame constantly at EA.

And once again no I don't work for EA and no the game isn't perfect. But for in terms of football being the winner. If you play the right formula that often is the case with this game. And as long as EA NERF and squeeze out any non footballing exploits etc... This should continue and remain the case.

Just my input.

PS. Some people need to realise that the game isn't supposed to be played with sprint held down all game. Seriously if I had a quid for every opponent that doesn't let go of that button! There is a way to play... Think football. Picture how the game is played and then try and replicate it.

• blue166
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gunin wrote: »
    So holding down the sprint button is what causes the ball to go in the opposite direction of where you're passing the ball ? LOL And sprinting means you can't slow down right ? In real life do you all of a sudden get physical or are you already physical ? So the physical button makes perfect since to you huh ? This is a ridiculous post and has no barring on what I said Just more fanboy jibberish . How come you can't body up in this game ? How come you can't slide tackle for a foul onpurpose ? Why when you push directly towards a player the slide tackle tries to go around them or to the side ? Get real man . How about some real physics and you let the skill speak for themselves after that . You probably exploit everything wrong in this game and then feel good about it .

Just my input.

I don't exploit anything. Win lose or draw I attempt to play football on here and that's that really.

Like I said it isn't perfect but you have to play with patience. I don't know your skill level.
  • Dear EA sports, you are a bunch of pussies, I can´t reach them anywere they just refer to their "help" site. EA u can ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off give me my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rewards now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gunin
    Gunin wrote: »

Just my input.

I don't exploit anything. Win lose or draw I attempt to play football on here and that's that really.

Like I said it isn't perfect but you have to play with patience. I don't know your skill level.

So the passes going the wrong way , players not bodying up on defense. Your player being fooled by a little butt wiggle even if it doesn't fool you, When I push a button and my player does nothing,... That's all because of patience right got it ! What's wrong with just letting the player do what I say and then saying I suck ? Why does it have to make such weird decisions on it's own ? Am I playing a game or watching a game ? Who's in control here ? LOL This Game is GARBAGE !
  • CeeTee
    10 posts Ball Boy
    People who complain usually are trash at this game. 🤷‍♂️
  • RadioShaq
    19975 posts Moderator
    Closing this please make posts constructive without all the insults.
This discussion has been closed.