Lol to all you rubber banders

Uniack88
688 posts Semi-Pro
Why start a match if you just going to rubber band from kick off?this is happening in elite I assume they are div 1 players needing the loss so they don’t get promoted?

Either way if you rubber band I’ll score a own goal and quit simples

Comments

• Jordy91
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont do it but ive had it done to me a few times. I can only guess its because its nearly the end of the season and people want tje 90 games
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    As people above have said, theres going to be alot of it because the season ends on thursday and you need 90 games played for maximum rewards, just take the free win and stop crying about it lol
  • Uniack88
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    Uniack88 wrote: »
    Why start a match if you just going to rubber band from kick off?this is happening in elite I assume they are div 1 players needing the loss so they don’t get promoted?

If its in elite they are elite players doing it. And they are doing it for the milestones Obj that expire thursday so your are helping them out. THANK YOU

You are clearly a rubber bander.
    Oh that’s alright then I’ll let it play out and take the win then THANK YOU
  • Uniack88
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    As people above have said, theres going to be alot of it because the season ends on thursday and you need 90 games played for maximum rewards, just take the free win and stop crying about it lol

Not crying about it what so ever imagine paying £60-£90 for a game to rubber band the matches it’s lame man
  • As people above have said, theres going to be alot of it because the season ends on thursday and you need 90 games played for maximum rewards, just take the free win and stop crying about it lol
    Maybe he just wants to play the game?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner

Not crying about it what so ever imagine paying £60-£90 for a game to rubber band the matches it’s lame man

Buddy we're in march, alot of people don't have time to play 90 games a month of rivals plus all the other game modes you have to play, if you come across a couple rubber banders at the end of each month then just stop playing rivals for a few days or as you said just quit out of the game if you don't care about the free win
  • Uniack88
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    False_Nine wrote: »
    Maybe he just wants to play the game?

That’s a crime mate I’m in the wrong here lol
    Just had another match where he kicked off and kicked the ball out of play and quit.

What is this game lol
  • DannySTFC
    9651 posts League Winner
    edited March 14

This ^^^^^

This isn’t a legitimate argument, you’re making out like people have paid that money then are rubber banding and not playing it at all, when in reality it’s people who have other **** to do but want their milestone for rewards Thursday. I’ve done it and will continue to do so if I need to. I find it funny how people think posting a thread on a forum will make the rubber banders be like ‘oh no someone’s crying on FIFA forums I’m going to stop banding so I don’t upset them’ these threads always pop up every now and then it’s nothing new you’re just saying what’s been said before and nothing will change so get over it.
  • Uniack88
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 14
    DannySTFC wrote: »

This ^^^^^

This isn’t a legitimate argument, you’re making out like people have paid that money then are rubber banding and not playing it at all, when in reality it’s people who have other **** to do but want their milestone for rewards Thursday. I’ve done it and will continue to do so if I need to. I find it funny how people think posting a thread on a forum will make the rubber banders be like ‘oh no someone’s crying on FIFA forums I’m going to stop banding so I don’t upset them’ these threads always pop up every now and then it’s nothing new you’re just saying what’s been said before and nothing will change so get over it.

I don’t have all the time in the world either mate but when I have a hour or 2 I want to come and play the game not take a easy way out trying to force people to quit to make life easier for them.so they can gain a extra pack.

Last time I checked it’s a sports game you play to win

Your right it isn’t a legitimate argument but it’s people like you that’s what’s wrong with this game.it isn’t the way it should be played

Play it properly or not atal.

Not crying on the forum to make people think oh I’ll stop now because people getting upset on the forum I was stating that I will back out if you rubber band.but it got your back up didn’t it?
    But I’ve learnt somthing new now.
    I will just take the win and waste your time instead!
  • A_Snipe
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Rubber banding doesn’t bother me but I just played a guy who paused 2 times at the end of the match and let it wind down then said he gifted the win while he watched a movie. I call bs because he never once dropped the controller or did anything fishy. Played just as sweaty as everyone else. He even scored 2
  • PotatoClown88
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I rubber band all the time. A lot of people is a bit annoying though running around, celebrating and trying to get better goal/ assist ratio so it takes more time then necessary to get the games but just smoke some weed away from the Xbox while waiting.
  • PotatoClown88
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Wegonaget wrote: »
    I rubber band all the time. A lot of people is a bit annoying though running around, celebrating and trying to get better goal/ assist ratio so it takes more time then necessary to get the games but just smoke some weed away from the Xbox while waiting.

Oh you are so cool promoting drugs

Promoting? I’m in cali mofo it’s legal. Ain’t promoting ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • truegunn3r
    13034 posts World Class

You think you are punishing them by doing that? :joy::joy:
  • CK4795
    1219 posts Play-Off Hero
    dont really see the problem here. If you dont want a free win you can easily quit and search for a new opponent?
    That way you are helping rubber banders to get those 90 games done quicker and at the same time you get to play a normal game without rubber banding
  • truegunn3r
    13034 posts World Class
    edited March 14
    Last I checked it’s a game you own so you can do whatever you want with it. Take the win and move on mate. If you’re looking for competitive gameplay then play some other mode near the end of the season
  • Seeleyjs17
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite

If its in elite they are elite players doing it. And they are doing it for the milestones Obj that expire thursday so your are helping them out. THANK YOU

Clearly a rubber bander huh? I don't rubber band sorry only in squad battles
  • Uniack88
    688 posts Semi-Pro

You don’t need to rubber band in amateur
  • Seeleyjs17
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite

You don’t need to rubber band in amateur

You would know. Sorry that you cant beat amateur. Maybe go try volta maybe more your speed
  • A5B
    3723 posts National Call-Up
    1412-C0-E4-3-BD7-41-BE-A6-B9-6-C7-FBDDD0-ECA.gif
  • toshimitzou
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rubber banding right now in managerial masterpiece. Required a cross goal for objective. Went 2-0 down. Opponent watched full celebrations and cut-scenes and was doing ball rolls obsessively and trying to pass between keeper etc. Got it back to 2-2 with a cross and am now banding. If the other user enjoys watching full cut-scenes he can enjoy the rest of the game.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    Didn’t play enough rivals last time i rubber band a good amount of games for the best rewards and still didn’t get anything. So I will settle for the 50 games rewards.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14640 posts World Class
    M wishing to face rubber banders in Elite 😆

1 win in 5 games so far,0 bander faced
  • Scottybtech
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your not all there in the head if you Rubber band, it’s a game not that deep
  • Scottybtech
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

Bet your fun at party’s
  • CheeseSlice
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why the eff would you score an own goal and quit 🤷‍♂️

Take the win aye
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    Cry more please.
  • Wegonaget
    948 posts Professional

Bet your fun at party’s

Yes I am the party 🥳
  • Bags
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite

The only possible reason to do it is for the milestone objectives. If you want to stay in a lower division you quit 1 minute into the game. By scoring an own goal and quitting, you are doing them a favour