This quaresma

i2-TempZ-2i
7958 posts League Winner
is absolutely cracked lmao

duno if its just honeymoon period but hes literally got everything... perfect workrates, good strength, super fast, 5* 5* and performs crazy ingame

Comments

• Uniack88
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    In elite he is super slow clunky and loses the ball far to easy
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Uniack88 wrote: »

maybe thats a you issue, i've literally been using him in elite and just went 10-0 in qualis with him in the team upfront
  • Uniack88
    719 posts Semi-Pro

maybe thats a you issue, i've literally been using him in elite and just went 10-0 in qualis with him in the team upfront

As striker?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner

As striker?

yep, 11 games 11 goals 10 assists with him upfront next to FB CR7, hes literally outperforming him atm lol
  • Uniack88
    719 posts Semi-Pro

As striker?

yep, 11 games 11 goals 10 assists with him upfront next to FB CR7, hes literally outperforming him atm lol

I have him on the wing he has 5 in 5 1 assist
    Gameplay feels a bit off though

What chem style you using?
  • DannySTFC
    9832 posts Has That Special Something
    Only played one game with him so it’s way too early to give a full review but he feels very smooth and pulls of skill moves really nicely. Combination of good pace, shooting, dribbling along with 5*5*, there isn’t many cards who have all of those assets especially for 75k.

Only reason he’s cheap is the league, but 10 chem isn’t vital so it’s easy to get him in with Portuguese or icons. Even as a sub, for 75k it’s a fun card and a must do in my opinion. The game I used him in was in Elite and he didn’t look out of place alongside Ginola, mid Dinho, prime Eto’o etc.
  • GTaylor
    1109 posts Professional
    Have a reserve team that is pretty much Full Portuguese league so was a no brainer. Played a few games with him and he is clearly not a reserve team kinda player. Threw him into a new team and played 6 games and the guy is unreal from the right side. 10 goals in division 1 and multiple assists. Also, as a side note, picked up FS Trincao to play CAM behind Kane and even on 7 chem the guy is ridiculously good 👍
  • I SiR MartY I
    15358 posts World Class
    He's a fat neymar

Loses a bit of that nimbleness on the ball for the ability to bundle harder and hold it up better
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner

As striker?

I have him on the wing he has 5 in 5 1 assist
    Gameplay feels a bit off though

What chem style you using?

Hawk atm to give him a bit more pace/finishing and str/aggression
  • CK4795
    1240 posts Play-Off Hero

didnt know servers for elite are different than servers for any other division...
  • PabloSB
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    I did not like him.
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    Don't like him. Feels clunky and his passing sucks.
  • Uniack88
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    CK4795 wrote: »

didnt know servers for elite are different than servers for any other division...

Didn’t say the servers are different in different leagues did I?

I’m stating against better opponents which they are in elite he loses the ball to easy

Then stated maybe it’s because my gameplay wasn’t right meaning one sided delay.

You might find out one day
  • Fifapayne
    6585 posts Big Money Move
    He’s a beast for me off the bench.

Feels great on the ball
  • Ben_01
    900 posts Semi-Pro

Makes completing the nunes future stars a no brainer
  • JayUnited9
    1324 posts Professional
    Might have to try him out. His MOTM card a few years ago was one of my favourite all time cards. And can't really go too wrong for the price of the SBC
  • Aqeel87
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Don't like him. Feels clunky and his passing sucks.

Every player feels clunky in this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay
  • Jordonp
    3330 posts National Call-Up
    He’s ok, nothing special, can do the job. His AI is new and interesting (because it’s totally different from any other card I’ve used) but that’s about it.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Thought he was awful tbf
  • Neil_14
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    He's been so much fun to use and he helped me make coin from WW Semedo investments. Win win.
  • Vezzo
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is he better then gold Neymar? (People that used both)
  • Jordonp
    3330 posts National Call-Up
    Vezzo wrote: »

No

He’s just a fun card to use. Has a unique look in game, unique movement etc.

Neymar is much more apt for the game mechanics.

• i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    I'm currently using him upfront, i don't think he'd make a good winger but so far for me hes been better than fb neymar, obviously 15 games is only a small sample size but 10 games of qualis and 5 in elite div and hes on 14 goals 12 assists in a pretty stacked team
  • pes1972
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 15
    These reviews/opinions doesn´t make it easy to do him or not. It feels like either is he really good and people don´t want you to do him to avoid facing him, or fact is that he doesn´t play at all to his amazing numbers.
  • Lackosweat
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    Jordonp wrote: »
    Vezzo wrote: »

No

He’s just a fun card to use. Has a unique look in game, unique movement etc.

Neymar is much more apt for the game mechanics.

I’m not sure what mechanics that Neymar suits better.
  • spenand
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    bottom like a 70k sbc cant outperform a 1-2m player. sure ea wont allow it.

fb neymar was good at the beginning then "something" happened
  • I SiR MartY I
    15358 posts World Class
    pes1972 wrote: »
    These reviews/opinions doesn´t make it easy to do him or not. It feels like either is he really good and people don´t want you to do him to avoid facing him, or fact is that he doesn´t play at all to his amazing numbers.

My previous post said he's like a fat Neymar, I take that back, the best way to describe him is Carlos Tevez with 5* skills. Like a bulky player but has the ability to skill.

He's not super nimble, he's not gonna turn like Neymar or Insigne in tight spots, he's more of a brute force winger, small but strong, bundles through tackles and bodies CBs, good for getting to the byline or even playing in ST and just bulldozing through.

Played 10 games with him at LAM in elite, won all 10, only 3 goals but 17 assists

Not sold on him as a starter even after all of that as I like my wingers to be nimble but he does perform, just not how I want a LAM to perform :joy:
  • pes1972 wrote: »
    Miss the old days when you could use a loan to try him out for yourself.

• PotatoClown88
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    All these FB is kind of fake stats. Looks awesome on paper - performs decent.
  • JT_cfc
    1019 posts Professional
    pes1972 wrote: »

he is like 60k or 70k and if you have any kind of fodders you Can basically craft him for next to nothing. It's mid March already and all your fodders and coins will be worthless in 3 to 4 months, if you're intrigued by him just do the sbc, at least it's better value than doing a icon Pick for 500k worth of fodders and coins and get mid Torres like I did.