I changed generations yesterday and the result has been disappointing.

LucasAMC
1223 posts Professional
I changed generations yesterday and the result has been disappointing. The game itself looks very nice graphically, but I am losing every match. I was in the Elite division on PS4 and only won 1 out of 10 matches on PS5. Same tactics, same formation, same team. My team doesn't attack, my players get tired much more, even without pressure. I don't even know what to do anymore, I was very excited to play on the new generation and yesterday was completely disastrous. I think I need some help.

Comments

• Fifapayne
    6864 posts Big Money Move
    It’s a different game
  • madlion
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Different gameplay on next gen and better players too
  • Boysie91
    15561 posts World Class
    This is why a lof of people went back to old gen because it's what they are use to playing and didn't like to learn the new gameplay.
  • LucasAMC
    1223 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    This is why a lof of people went back to old gen because it's what they are use to playing and didn't like to learn the new gameplay.

Learn in the division elite is kind of hard
  • Wegonaget
    1041 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »

This is not true next gen is well known for its broken mechanics of auto drop back players completely standing still and weak shots trickling past the keeper. Old gen isn't good but it's better than poop
  • Mr. Soper
    4177 posts National Call-Up
    Just a different game all together. Both have their pros and cons

Next gen has much better connection. But gameplay against some certain players and be horribly boring and unrewarding

Old gen is so erratic on connection that and be much more rage inducing.

My suggestion is reset your team and tactics. Finding mostly all balance is the best and have different formations to either go wide overload and he attack with runner or stay narrow and spam up to running attackers.