Flashback Varane is awful

Scotmark1986
1130 posts Play-Off Hero
What a waste of coins completing him plays no where near his stats..pace non existent,loses 50/50 tackles to players like sterling/foden etc..postion it dreadful only think he’s good for is blocks in the box complete and utter waste of time completing him !

Comments

• SuperJames9005
    2670 posts Fans' Favourite
    He will work better if put the fullback on his side - stay back while attacking.

I don't expose him to counter attack.
  • xCDHx
    1439 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get HM Rudiger
  • Cainman88
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    One of my best players
  • Leo_D10S
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    Lol. He's one of the best CBs on the game
  • BigH82
    943 posts Professional
    Not as good as rudiger but he’s a monster

Defending is tough with the best of players

EA don’t want you defending well, they want you scoring goals hence why its hard

Just as goalkeepers are as a rule 💩
  • Jordonp
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    Such a terrible CB that pros use him! They do it to give the opponent a handicap!
  • Scotmark1986
    1130 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jordonp wrote: »
    Such a terrible CB that pros use him! They do it to give the opponent a handicap!

Am glad to hear it am sure there playing with connection lag…constant delay,poor gameplay am not here for a debate am telling you what I think and have experienced!!
  • Nickthegreek20
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    He will work better if put the fullback on his side - stay back while attacking.

I don't expose him to counter attack.

This is why I hate him. I have my fullbacks on get forward as the extra attacking options far outweighs the extra defenders for me. Militao NU and Marquinhos TOTY for me with Varane rotting on the bench. The guys a truck.
  • pes1972
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    When that TOTS Van Dijk gets here all other CBs will look bad ;)
  • SSL14
    1145 posts Professional
    I disagree, initially I didn't like the card but the more I've used fb Varane I've realised he's arguably the best cb in game. Strong as an ox, dominates in the air and his recovery speed is superb.

FB Varane is end game level.
  • joshyw
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Weren’t overly fussed at first thought he was good but not worth the price. Now I think he’s the best CB I’ve ever used on any Fifa.

He’s rapid, so strong, feels smooth on the ball, literally bullies any forward, scores a few headers for me too
  • Laker62
    2126 posts Fans' Favourite
    pes1972 wrote: »

Agreed. Hopefully they give him more acceleration than sprint speed.
  • Krisp1977
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s class. Persevere with him
  • Verdolaga8
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Leo_D10S wrote: »

This
  • madlion
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    Used to think the same but once u stop paying attention to him and just play normally he’s amazing
  • What a waste of coins completing him plays no where near his stats..pace non existent,loses 50/50 tackles to players like sterling/foden etc..postion it dreadful only think he’s good for is blocks in the box complete and utter waste of time completing him !

Man...i have to disagree i have him and Rudiger and i find them to be amazing but to each his own. I did not like him at the beginning on 8 chrm but it is amazing for me now. Don't give up
  • Ruprecht
    921 posts Semi-Pro
    100% takes time to get used to him. I thought he was rubbish to begin with too and he was but since then he’s the best CB I’ve used this fifa. Slightly better than Rudiger now as Rudiger loves a wander.
  • Scottybtech
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best cb in the game
  • JT_cfc
    975 posts Professional
    He really is the best cb in game. I just wish I could clone him lol
  • Terroz
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Varane users, who is your partner for him? Im pairing him up with TOTYHM Rudiger and Mendy. Felt a need to change it up alittle after im starting to leak goals like mad.
  • snejke
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You must be really bad at this game…
  • I SiR MartY I
    14925 posts World Class
    Terroz wrote: »
    Varane users, who is your partner for him? Im pairing him up with TOTYHM Rudiger and Mendy. Felt a need to change it up alittle after im starting to leak goals like mad.

WW Tierney-TOTYHM Rudiger- Varane- TOTY Hakimi

De Gea in goal (thinking about changing to Mendy, had red Neuer before but need a prem GK for the CBs to be on 10 chem)
  • abhreebhu_45
    14877 posts World Class
    U got wrong varane mate,,mine can chase any forward n throws most of them away like flies
  • madlion
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    Terroz wrote: »

TOTY Marquinhos
  • Aqeel87
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    Leo_D10S wrote: »

• Scotmark1986
    1130 posts Play-Off Hero
    snejke wrote: »

Yeah must be Div 1 player and average 12/14 wins in a normal weekend league 🤙🏻
  • player
    972 posts Semi-Pro
    pes1972 wrote: »

Not Sule mate,not Sule.
  • Chavez76
    9856 posts League Winner
    snejke wrote: »

Yeah must be Div 1 player and average 12/14 wins in a normal weekend league 🤙🏻

.. and still apperently not playing with him the way pro's do, as they're all using him ?
    Which is fine of course.. but then again, it might not be the players.