Mid R9 vs Mid Pele

Fabibi94
1066 posts Professional
I managed to save up to around 6.4 mil. liquid coins. I really want to get one of those big boys in as my team around is pretty strong. I love doing skill moves and also like to left stick dribble, so Pele seems to be superior due to his dribbling. But R9 is R9 :D

This would be the teams around:

Waj7cfX.jpg

xQzMAix.jpg

Could also get Mid Vieira instead of Bellingham.

Comments

  • madlion
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    that fb neymar is tragic

    bellingham >>>>>>>>>> vieira

    1st team imo
  • Lackosweat
    11381 posts Has That Special Something
    CR7 >>>
  • Metalfly
    1829 posts Play-Off Hero
    R9 for striker, his size make him stand up to defenders better; Pele better as a CAM.
  • Fabibi94
    1066 posts Professional
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    CR7 >>>

    You’re talking about his TOTY @Lackosweat ?
  • Fabibi94
    1066 posts Professional
    madlion wrote: »
    that fb neymar is tragic

    bellingham >>>>>>>>>> vieira

    1st team imo

    Really enjoying Neymar tbh. He is one of my favorite players every year and FB feels even better on the ball for me.
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    madlion wrote: »
    that fb neymar is tragic

    bellingham >>>>>>>>>> vieira

    1st team imo

    Absolutely class fb Neymar, probably most fun card I’ve used all year.
  • Lackosweat
    11381 posts Has That Special Something
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    CR7 >>>

    You’re talking about his TOTY @Lackosweat ?

    Of course.
  • joehuk
    8080 posts League Winner
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    CR7 >>>

    You’re talking about his TOTY @Lackosweat ?

    Of course.

    Been so tempted to buy cr7 toty.

    But feel three H/L work rate attackers

    Mbappe toty
    Cruyff mid
    Cr7 toty

    Would be abit overkill :joy:
  • Lackosweat
    11381 posts Has That Special Something
    joehuk wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    CR7 >>>

    You’re talking about his TOTY @Lackosweat ?

    Of course.

    Been so tempted to buy cr7 toty.

    But feel three H/L work rate attackers

    Mbappe toty
    Cruyff mid
    Cr7 toty

    Would be abit overkill :joy:

    I mean on next gen everything comes back on defense regardless of instructions and work rates ;)
  • madlion
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    joehuk wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    CR7 >>>

    You’re talking about his TOTY @Lackosweat ?

    Of course.

    Been so tempted to buy cr7 toty.

    But feel three H/L work rate attackers

    Mbappe toty
    Cruyff mid
    Cr7 toty

    Would be abit overkill :joy:

    don't be worried they work well together
  • GETEM555
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel like you’re wasting your CAMs by not playing guys with finesse shot trait in those areas. I would suggest putting Pele in LCAM, buying 97 Maradona for RCAM and moving Mbappe into ST.

    If you have enough coins I’d then swap Cruyff with R9

  • Furrag85
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play R9 ST, Pele CAM.

    Pele moves quicker, turns sharper and his vision for through balls is superb. At ST, he's a pain in the a*se to face as he is very quick. He finishes very well from inside and outaide the box.

    R9 is bulkier. Moves a little slower but has a tremendous ability to bounce off and glitch past defenders. He drops deep, which some hate. I personally like it, because he's clinical on both feet from anywhere, so can drop into space and and shoot, or he can run and skill at defenders which is a strength of his. He isn't that good in the air. Pointless crossing to him marked.
  • Fabibi94
    1066 posts Professional
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    I play R9 ST, Pele CAM.

    Pele moves quicker, turns sharper and his vision for through balls is superb. At ST, he's a pain in the a*se to face as he is very quick. He finishes very well from inside and outaide the box.

    R9 is bulkier. Moves a little slower but has a tremendous ability to bounce off and glitch past defenders. He drops deep, which some hate. I personally like it, because he's clinical on both feet from anywhere, so can drop into space and and shoot, or he can run and skill at defenders which is a strength of his. He isn't that good in the air. Pointless crossing to him marked.

    Thanks @Furrag85 ! :) May I ask who you would go for if you had the funds for only one of them? R9 would mean Marquinhos as CDM and Desailly as CB btw.
Sign In or Register to comment.