Actual silvers feel much better than these flashback cards

i2-TempZ-2i
7958 posts League Winner
Not sure what it is but the actual silvers feel so much better than the flashback ones

KDB/Reus feel absolutely awful for me

Pogba is decent but only using him at CM so unsure but that CM Joelinton card literally outplays all 3 of them and Elanga is absolutely unreal

Anyone else noticing this or is it just me?

Comments

• Jordonp
    3330 posts National Call-Up
    Disagree.

Some are bad. E.g Cheriki.

KDB is great because of all his AI and programming remain in the FB card.

In some cases though I’m discovering hidden gems. Danny Wellbeck 73 is absolutely brilliant.
  • PaulDr
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba has been particularly awful, but might just be the servers. And that elanga is not as fast as his stats say, again possibly the servers.
  • McFandan
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some of the silver stars cards are a bit hit and miss but the flashbacks are on a par with or maybe even better than the gold equivalents
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Yeah i don't agree with any of you guys unfortunately, flashback cards have been absolutely terrible for me, move and turn like trucks whilst all the silver stars like elanga, reinier mango etc have been fantastic
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure what it is but the actual silvers feel so much better than the flashback ones

Pogba is decent but only using him at CM so unsure but that CM Joelinton card literally outplays all 3 of them and Elanga is absolutely unreal

Try using them in elite...see what happens
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    CC84COV wrote: »

Dumb comment but okay bud
  • JakeH
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 28
    Some feel good some not so good. Joelinton has been great. Elanga good, Henry good. KDB still on the fence and Pogba too.

diallo and Dennis decent. Cherki I need some more games.

Testing in Div2 as that’s my level.
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve been using Elanga/pogba/kbd/joelinton.
    Pogba and kdb have been immense. Elanga has had some great games and a few where he’s missed some sitters. Can’t decide on joelinton yet.
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    CC84COV wrote: »

Dumb comment but okay bud

Apologies I mis-read your original post mate
  • Tootanappy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    The flashback Pogba card feels way better than his normal card for me. As for Elanga, that guy is a straight up cheat code and I’m playing him in my rivals and champs team now 😂
  • Kvkortrijk19
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    That flashback kdb card feels better then his toty card, joelinton at striker is madnesss and that elanga... oooh boy😍
  • A5B
    3727 posts National Call-Up
    Yup haha. I discarded Reus after he missed two breakaways. Put them both wide
  • Terroz
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That flashback kdb card feels better then his toty card, joelinton at striker is madnesss and that elanga... oooh boy😍

for real?
  • Leo_D10S
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    KdB feels very good. Reinier feels poor. That Cherki card is probably the best card ive used from all those silver card
  • Nervous_Nick
    7200 posts League Winner
    Terroz wrote: »

for real?

No way! :D I have both.
  • vroom
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Terroz wrote: »

for real?

No way! :D I have both.

Yes not even close. TOTY on another level. I have both too
  • Bob_Bobson
    3419 posts National Call-Up
    Cherki has been absolutely cracked for me at striker.
  • METH
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    KDB finesse shots from corner of penalty area are awesome.
  • CFCHenri
    4707 posts National Call-Up
    False. I almost made a post on if EA think silvers can’t control a ball as their first touches are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ awful. They can’t control a ball, running away from the ball from their first touch. Thank goodness for these special silvers (though Reinier feels off as his objective card last year)