Final Fanatics should be extended when there is maintenance

Saekerhett
1191 posts Professional
With matchmaking disabled and all, and EA never being able to get maintenance done in the time they say it will, Final Fanatics mode should not be limited to 5 games today. They need to extend it, just like WL when the servers are down.

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Agreed,,extend by a day 😉
  • Destin8or
    5799 posts Big Money Move
    Isn't it like 70 games by the time it ends?
    I think all will be fine without an extension lol
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    Destin8or wrote: »

this. There; plenty of time. Like 13 days x 5 games, and you need to win 21 ?
  • All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Is the rewards any good? Because I’ve not even started on that.
  • greif44x2
    2322 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is the rewards any good? Because I’ve not even started on that.

Packs are decent, you get a jumbo rare players pack for completing the whole section (21 wins).
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    edited February 23
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Destin8or wrote: »

this. There; plenty of time. Like 13 days x 5 games, and you need to win 21 ?

Everyday is a tough ask. Playing computer games or Fifa everyday cannot be healthy and shouldn’t really be encouraged imo. And lots of people are still Currently losing the majority of their matches. It’s just the good players are finding it easy.

Personally not really bothered by an extension but mostly because what’s the point. The packs are for the good players anyway. Anything with a limit will always play into their hands. Being smashed for an hour is not really fun. It might get easier but by that time, half the matches are used.