Final fanatics is good apart from sore losers

RU88ERDUKZILLLA
1069 posts Professional
I've read a load about this mode last few days and haven't been able play until today... I like it mostly, I like that it's a high competition level and no restriction on team. Great having the loan slot so we can infact use that TOTY Ronaldo or whatever with our main squad... managed to go 4w for 1L.

But the one thing ruining it is the baby's spitting their dummies out when they are losing! What is wrong with people?
I was 5 nil up at 40 mins in one game against a god squad, I too have a good team so that shouldn't have been an issue? Didn't do anything in my play to warrant him using 3 pauses, then a mix of rubber banding and trying to break my players legs 🤣... I didn't celebrate or watch replays or anything?

He rubber banded at first so I did the same, then he started playing and scored 2 while I was away... then I played again and he started to try to break the legs.

I was amused to be fair but in 3 out of 4 wins there they all started to act up when losing by a few... its pathetic... why not just quit and save themselves the time and stress?

Comments

• Hoopsterz
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    I've read a load about this mode last few days and haven't been able play until today... I like it mostly, I like that it's a high competition level and no restriction on team. Great having the loan slot so we can infact use that TOTY Ronaldo or whatever with our main squad... managed to go 4w for 1L.

But the one thing ruining it is the baby's spitting their dummies out when they are losing! What is wrong with people?
    I was 5 nil up at 40 mins in one game against a god squad, I too have a good team so that shouldn't have been an issue? Didn't do anything in my play to warrant him using 3 pauses, then a mix of rubber banding and trying to break my players legs 🤣... I didn't celebrate or watch replays or anything?

He rubber banded at first so I did the same, then he started playing and scored 2 while I was away... then I played again and he started to try to break the legs.

I was amused to be fair but in 3 out of 4 wins there they all started to act up when losing by a few... its pathetic... why not just quit and save themselves the time and stress?

Its almost like the fifa community is beyond saving..

People act up if you don't follow the rules the set.. Not playing GG - Spit dummy, Not letting him score goals to draw - spit dummy, running down the wing - spit dummy, cross the ball - spit dummy..

Nothing can please everyone but i think fifa has that the other way round and the main aim is to please as little people as possible.