1572 posts Play-Off Hero
That competition got farmers written all over it🤣

Comments

• Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • FifaCalcio
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Didn't one of the farmers teams in that competition smash your team the other week? Is your team not sitting second in a farmers league?
  • broxigaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaCalcio wrote: »
    Didn't one of the farmers teams in that competition smash your team the other week? Is your team not sitting second in a farmers league?

Man when your champions your going to get beat eventually, if your a bodo/glimt or Leicester supporter not my fault m8.
  • FifaCalcio
    Oh that's right your team won a farmers league for the first time last season, didn't your team start again for financial dopping?
  • broxigaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh that's right your team won a farmers league for the first time last season, didn't your team start again for financial dopping?

So caller what's your point.
  • broxigaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero

Now define dopping
  • FifaCalcio
    broxigaz wrote: »

I just found it ironic when I saw your avatar and you were talking about farmers competition!! Something about giving your players loans as wages to avoid paying tax so your team could sign players that they couldn't otherwise afford? Isn't that cheating your farmers competition?
  • Bob_Bobson
    2965 posts National Call-Up
    broxigaz wrote: »

I just found it ironic when I saw your avatar and you were talking about farmers competition!! Something about giving your players loans as wages to avoid paying tax so your team could sign players that they couldn't otherwise afford? Isn't that cheating your farmers competition?

Dripping in salt :lol:
  • Chavez76
    9817 posts League Winner
    yah, there's a great 'off topic' part of the forum where you could bate eachother in.
    Might want to do it there
  • Jimmy89
    987 posts Professional
    There’s nothing worse in football than an argument between Celtic & Rangers fans.
  • Alano0031
    1064 posts Professional
    To be fair Rangers are a great and historic football club. It's not their fault that they are located in the wilderness north of the border.
  • Mic2904
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    While i find the result hilarious myself as a Motherwell FC Supporter and Season ticket holder, I think OP should keep in mind that there is a 2nd leg to come ;)

Don t celebrate to early it might bite you :)

• Mic2904
    Jimmy89 wrote: »
    There’s nothing worse in football than an argument between Celtic & Rangers fans.

I can 100% vouch for that. I yesterdays scenario:

- Rangers supporters creaming themselves and laughing at Celtic
    - Celtic supporters complaining that Rangers conceded 2 goals and this will mean they will get beat over 2 legs. And obviously The Conference League is a Diddy Cup and no Celtic supporter watched the game yesterday. Same as the League Cup here... You get beat: Its the Diddy Cup. You win it its a great piece of silverware.

If the results would be the other way around just swap the words Rangers/Celtic
  • Tasch
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    While i find the result hilarious myself as a Motherwell FC Supporter and Season ticket holder, I think OP should keep in mind that there is a 2nd leg to come ;)

Away on artificial grass in the middle of the winter in northern Norway. If its snowing, which it usually does there in the winter, game might be interupted several times to scrape off the snow. Not saying Celtic wont have a chance, but taking that beating at home yesterday, chances are slim.
  • Mic2904
    Tasch wrote: »

Away on artificial grass in the middle of the winter in northern Norway. If its snowing, which it usually does there in the winter, game might be interupted several times to scrape off the snow. Not saying Celtic wont have a chance, but taking that beating at home yesterday, chances are slim.

Agreed - but chances aren't Zero. All I am saying is that some celebrations are too early... I been there and done that :)
  • mufcscott__
    722 posts Professional
    hopefully we’ll see a Rangers player in the RTTF tonight, they deserve it after that performance last night
  • Tasch
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    Tasch wrote: »

Agreed - but chances aren't Zero. All I am saying is that some celebrations are too early... I been there and done that :)

I agree, anything is possible. And as you say, celebrating to early might be costly😊
  • Bob_Bobson
    2965 posts National Call-Up

Absolutely right but if there's something to be said about Rangers/Celtic fans, it's that they very much live in the moment and ignore logical stuff like you have mentioned :lol: