FS Matheus Nunes objective

stevotrueblue
1454 posts Play-Off Hero
Can someone tell me what the first objective.
In mine on ps5 its just got some coding script for future dynamo??

Comments

• RuddyElmate2022
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it’s assist 5 with Brazilian or Portugal players
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    That’s what I’m doing lol
  • stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks,, typical another EA blunder
  • tvrfan
    1256 posts Play-Off Hero
    That dude is good free fodda 😁👌
  • Laker62
    2124 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t think he will be anything special…. M/M, no traits, average body type. Your typical card with juiced stats that feels generic in game. Which is also TOTS in a nutshell for 95% of the TOTS cards released
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Laker62 wrote: »
    I don’t think he will be anything special…. M/M, no traits, average body type. Your typical card with juiced stats that feels generic in game. Which is also TOTS in a nutshell for 95% of the TOTS cards released

Bang on. I realised this quickly with van ginkel and other objective players who look good stats wise and just play like trash
  • spy
    2736 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got the 85 now but not sure I have the patience for another 12 games of squad battles. Does anyone know whether this works in rivals too or is it really only squad battles?
  • Torminator
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    spy wrote: »
    Got the 85 now but not sure I have the patience for another 12 games of squad battles. Does anyone know whether this works in rivals too or is it really only squad battles?

I just combined it with the Martinez rttf objective.
  • spy
    2736 posts Fans' Favourite
    Torminator wrote: »

Me too but I have finished Martinez and still have to play 12 squad battle games for the 88. Might wait and see if it can be combined with icon swaps or some other objective as there is still 39 days left to finish it
  • player
    901 posts Semi-Pro
    Laker62 wrote: »

Big mistake,the guy is unreal.
    Tried him this morning, he's nothing like his 85 rated.
    Him and Ozil are my favorites at the moment.
  • SYMMO19
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

Me too but I have finished Martinez and still have to play 12 squad battle games for the 88. Might wait and see if it can be combined with icon swaps or some other objective as there is still 39 days left to finish it

I just score 1 goal a game and then take the loss and watch netflix, I care way more about my sanity than my record!

I have 6 games left so also waiting until tomorrow to hopefully combine the rest.
  • Andyh60
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    SYMMO19 wrote: »

I just score 1 goal a game and then take the loss and watch netflix, I care way more about my sanity than my record!

I have 6 games left so also waiting until tomorrow to hopefully combine the rest.

Yep doing such right now, got 8 games left except I'm watching footie not Netflix. Want to do b4 icon swaps upon us.
  • Torminator
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero

Exactly, there are a lot of days left, so combining it with other objectives is the way to go.
  • Ballerson
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero

I did both too. Its a grind, boring as hell, but you can just score 4 first half, then rubber band second half. I did some work while rubber banding — figured these 2 cards were better than wl rewards and gameplay online is such 💩….but i plan on not playing much online the next month anyway.
  • Jonboyparker
    7441 posts League Winner
    edited February 20
    Combined with Martinez. Waiting for a new objective to combine and finish. No rush for it but there’s a FS token at the 85 rated if you need one.

I find build teams to combine objectives is much more rewarding than sitting there to get it done as soon as possible.
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Combine with Martinez as others have said. I used Argentines from the club as a back four then built Liga Nos ahead of it. Only annoying thing was waiting for it to end. Pretty easy otherwise most of them are just score a goal or play xx games so you can leave it running and go do something fun. I am currently letting a game run whilst I post this!
  • Jonboyparker
    7441 posts League Winner
    Also play on Pro. No point stressing out for some points. You can get 5 goals and still guarantee the win within the first half.

If you’re not that into SB, there’s no point testing yourslef. Play at pro and you’ll get some free gold rewards too
  • FergiesTimepiece
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Also play on Pro. No point stressing out for some points. You can get 5 goals and still guarantee the win within the first half.

If you’re not that into SB, there’s no point testing yourslef. Play at pro and you’ll get some free gold rewards too

Definitely agree with the play on Pro point. Playing on world class/legendary gives me a lot of bad habits in online play that take a while to shake off.
  • Bob_Bobson
    2931 posts Fans' Favourite
    Combined with Martinez. Waiting for a new objective to combine and finish. No rush for it but there’s a FS token at the 85 rated if you need one.

I find build teams to combine objectives is much more rewarding than sitting there to get it done as soon as possible.

Can't help but feel they should have made the 50k pack reward repeatable. I will end up with a good few of these tokens and nothing to stick em in (and not enough for Frimpong)
  • Boabdust
    5222 posts Big Money Move
    Will hopefully be able to do him with icon swaps