• Biged808 wrote: »
    Even worse than last week see a few blues and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ there pants 😂😂

They think your good

They don't rely on EA to match make correctly

Do you blame a casual? EA mess up everything generally
  • Hocus_pocus
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 11
    I've beaten quite a few teams filled with icons and toty don't get me wrong been pasted by a few but quite a few the player ain't great
  • TheTormentor07
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd rather see a stacked team and take my chances, a full gold team, that scares me, still don't back out though, it's just a game.
  • Biged808
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Newbie1234 wrote: »
    Biged808 wrote: »
    Even worse than last week see a few blues and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ there pants 😂😂

They think your good

They don't rely on EA to match make correctly

Do you blame a casual? EA mess up everything generally
    It’s just frustrating 12 games I’ve gone in and only played 3, so off to the boozer I go
  • abhreebhu_45
    14797 posts World Class
    Bunch of losers
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t forget we all play similar levels players don’t mean anything what team people have
  • AjaxLegends
    4958 posts National Call-Up
    Rather face a full TOTY team than a gold team that looks like a squad that I put in an SBC. Got dominated by gold Foden today. Felt like he was just messing with me :D
  • NataliesBottom
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A stacked TotY/Icon team is no problem...you either lose (which you likely expected you would anyway) or you punch above your weight, give em a good hiding and end up feeling like a boss! You can’t really lose.

Now, as others have said...a gold rare team is creepy as sh!!!t. That moment they don’t pass back to the keeper and score an own goal....gulp. I was humiliated by a gold team team ft mid Scholes recently. It left me questioning why I bother?!? 😂😭
  • BigH82
    943 posts Professional
    edited February 11
    Yea I just think “we’ll your in the same div as me so let’s go”

But I suppose if your a kid you might think I’ve got half an hour I’m not spending it watching your team wallop mine