Chalobah objective

Milonairs
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does anybody found a way to do most of the things combined in the same matches to do it as short as possible? I feel like im making it harder then it should be lol

Comments

• Tootanappy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you thread through the future stars sticky a few people have worked out the quickest path. I think they’re on page 4 or 5.
  • Nightbeat78
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 9
    It's a minimum of 26 games to get him :
    -1 game in which you score 4 times with english players to get 79 Chalobah
    -5 games with 79 Chalobah to score in 5 different SB games + a total of 6 assists with him
    -8 games with 83 Chalobah to score in 8 different SB games + no more than 1 goal against in 3 of them + a assist with defenders in 4 different SB games
    -10 games with 85 Chalobah to score in 10 different MMP games + winning 4 of those + total of 5 assists with him
    -2 extra games with any Chalobah in any mode to get 25 games with him.
  • Dbdynsty
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ugh I wish it didn’t require MMP since I don’t play online for the most part. Is there a way to pick your opponent in that mode since my bro plays online. Just don’t like playin strangers.
  • Felici_123
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dbdynsty wrote: »
    Ugh I wish it didn’t require MMP since I don’t play online for the most part. Is there a way to pick your opponent in that mode since my bro plays online. Just don’t like playin strangers.

No, there isn’t. But I didn’t found MM that bad this time.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only good thing about MM is you can do Sarr at the same time.
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    I enjoy mm. It’s nice to come against different players and not a full sweat team. Il have Trevor and sarr done at the same time roughly 👌🏼
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    Jackwc wrote: »
    I enjoy mm. It’s nice to come against different players and not a full sweat team. Il have Trevor and sarr done at the same time roughly 👌🏼

Different players?! Every game is Werner, Martial and Adama.
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Jackwc wrote: »

Different players?! Every game is Werner, Martial and Adama.

I’ve found it’s easy enough. Usually people do gg. I think I got about 6 games done in a row yesterday In about 20 mins 🤣 my silver informs are doing the business
  • DannySTFC
    9451 posts League Winner

I had to score in 9 MM games to finish Chalobah so sounded like a slog, took about an hour last night as virtually everyone played golden goal.
  • mypetfrog
    2878 posts National Call-Up
    Have avoided this section of the objective so far but if most people do play to GG then might give it a whirl.
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 9
    DannySTFC wrote: »

I had to score in 9 MM games to finish Chalobah so sounded like a slog, took about an hour last night as virtually everyone played golden goal.

Did it yesterday morning, nobody did GG unless I went 3 goals up they'd play the whole match.

One guy scored against me in the 114th minute with only his 2nd shot of the game (his keeper was God mode all game) to make it 1-0 and paused 3 times for GG :D Can't give you the fairytale ending of me equalising though, it ended 1-0.
  • XXSPCXXX
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wanted to do Sarr at the same time. Just can't get the OOTB goals. Thought it was just 8 in total so just kept on spamming them in a game the guy put the controller down on. So was annoyed when I realised only 1 counted at the end
  • AULERT
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    XXSPCXXX wrote: »
    Wanted to do Sarr at the same time. Just can't get the OOTB goals. Thought it was just 8 in total so just kept on spamming them in a game the guy put the controller down on. So was annoyed when I realised only 1 counted at the end

Message your opponent, most will do it if you let them score or whatever.

Plus, when you go through on goal look for a keeper rushing out, I got quite a few finesse shots from distance this way.
  • joshyw
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Still torn if I should take the CB or CDM, both fit my team, is the move to take the CDM and maybe play him CB?
  • High420
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    joshyw wrote: »
    Still torn if I should take the CB or CDM, both fit my team, is the move to take the CDM and maybe play him CB?

Definitely take the Cb mate, only reason to take the Cb would be if it had better workrates (which it doesn't).

CDM is well clear of Cb in important stats and has 4*WF,he plays well at Cb as well as cdm for me.
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I’m nearly done with the SB borefest..MM will be interesting, will try and bait them by giving out goals to see if they let me assist or score towards my objectives.😁 also praying not to come up against those paused merchants.
  • DannySTFC
    9451 posts League Winner

CDM is the obvious card to take, I’m surprised they’ve made one card so much better than the other but I guess that’s because they don’t want to be giving away a high paced PL CB for free.

I’m starting the CDM card in CDM but then moving to part of 3 centre backs with Sarr and Varane.

A24-B0-A5-C-90-D6-438-A-8-D4-A-A1-F63-CD72-DBE.jpg
  • Dbdynsty
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    As I stated before, I don't play online so I'm sure I'll be one of the guys that tries it out and doesn't know the etiquette then you guys will come on here and blast me, lol. I'm a SB player unless I play random friendlies against my BRO w/ our FUT teams.

I'm assuming GG means that whomever scores first wins and the other player quits to award them the win and the progression? That seems easy enough because I'll likely be conceding first anyway, lol.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move

CDM is the obvious card to take, I’m surprised they’ve made one card so much better than the other but I guess that’s because they don’t want to be giving away a high paced PL CB for free.

I’m starting the CDM card in CDM but then moving to part of 3 centre backs with Sarr and Varane.

Why should I take the CDM over the cb if I’m only going to play cb?
  • Felici_123
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nodge86 wrote: »

The CDM version has way better stats (almost 200 more ig and stuff like 21 more balance than the cb), so playing the cdm on 7 chem as cb is the better cb than the actual one on 10 chem
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Felici_123 wrote: »

The CDM version has way better stats (almost 200 more ig and stuff like 21 more balance than the cb), so playing the cdm on 7 chem as cb is the better cb than the actual one on 10 chem

Yeh, I’ve just compared now. Only shame is the cb had higher aggression which I like in my cb. CDM has a better dynamic pic though so decision made 😂
  • DannySTFC
    9451 posts League Winner

Yeh, I’ve just compared now. Only shame is the cb had higher aggression which I like in my cb. CDM has a better dynamic pic though so decision made 😂

Yeah like above, just seems a better all round card and his things like and balanced and agility are way higher if you like that in a centre back. Also if I did end up trying him at CDM I’d prefer him to have that balance/agility/dribbling which the CB version doesn’t have.

After using his 83/85 a little bit I’m excited about trying the 88. He looks huge in game so that combined with decent pace, defending and strength he could be a really viable option for a while.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2144 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m using him as an actual CDM currently he’s good there can run out of steam at times.
  • M00N
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 9
    I've been using his CDM for 15+ games in rivals.
    I just can't figure him out, he just wonders were he wants , no matter my instructions.
    When actually manually using him he is fine, but if controlling another player he just wonders around feeding the pigeons.
    He will get a full run out in WL this weekend to test properly, because in all honesty it's really hard to judge properly in current state of rivals.( it's cabbaged since recent update for me)
  • Seeleyjs17
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did the cdm one. Wasnt bad but now that zakaria got upgraded and switched to seria a I was able to try him out and he feels alot better then cholbah which is a shame bc I thought he would be good