Ban rubber banding

Im sick of it. I want a report button (like the bad connection or something) where EA can go through the games and ban/send a warning to the people who does it. Its an exploit, if you don’t play you are going to be kicked, and EA can do nothing about it? I’d rather lose 5 games in the meantime than wasting 20 minutes on someone rubber banding. Its not fun nor challenging

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited February 6
    Sodan70 wrote: »
    Just score some goals and rubber band too.
    Start watching a movie or something.

This

Not every game needs to b challenging

I rubber band towards the end of a season for DR milestones,,although hv not faced many myself
  • M00N
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leave them to it. They will be on here moaning about stick drift soon enough
  • DannySTFC
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    Another thread crying about rubber banding, this will be the same as the other 17 threads this weekend on the same subject.

You get a free win from it and you can also get any objectives done. It’s not an exploit because it’s not being used to get goals or wins, you’re not losing out here, you’re actually benefiting. People will moan about anything and everything.
  • DannySTFC
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    Sodan70 wrote: »
    Just score some goals and rubber band too.
    Start watching a movie or something.

I play fifa to play fifa

Back out and play the next game then?
  • So I guess you all rubber band then. Fantastic. I have no problem with someone doing it in the 70th minute. But as so many are doing it now from the start (1-0, 2-0 down) its disgusting. If your so bad just leave the game and get on with it
  • Wegonaget
    1041 posts Professional
    Ban fat women wearing leggings too while we're at it

No way they are legends with a black thong
  • M00N
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ban fat women wearing leggings too while we're at it
    Whilst riding a bike in the middle of a lane also. Don’t want to watch them cheeks in front of me for 10 mins :p
  • DannySTFC wrote: »
    Another thread crying about rubber banding, this will be the same as the other 17 threads this weekend on the same subject.

You get a free win from it and you can also get any objectives done. It’s not an exploit because it’s not being used to get goals or wins, you’re not losing out here, you’re actually benefiting. People will moan about anything and everything.

Free win and many objectives done? I don’t care about a free win, if Im 2-0 up after 10 minutes it would have been a free win anyway. Its an exploit as you’ll be kicked from a game if your not playing. Yeah thats a fun way to play this game, I could play squad battles with beginners difficulty if I wanted to do that
  • Wegonaget
    1041 posts Professional
    Im sick of it. I want a report button (like the bad connection or something) where EA can go through the games and ban/send a warning to the people who does it. Its an exploit, if you don’t play you are going to be kicked, and EA can do nothing about it? I’d rather lose 5 games in the meantime than wasting 20 minutes on someone rubber banding. Its not fun nor challenging

Yet you encouraged leaks you double standard 🤔
  • Ban fat women wearing leggings too while we're at it

Why not
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stop being a bum, swallow your pride and quit the game instead of letting it play out then if you don’t like it.
  • JakeH
    2925 posts Fans' Favourite
    Soon as EA put that milestone in objectives it was always going to increase rubber banding. Some people want cards asap.
  • radhoyl
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    So I guess you all rubber band then. Fantastic. I have no problem with someone doing it in the 70th minute. But as so many are doing it now from the start (1-0, 2-0 down) its disgusting. If your so bad just leave the game and get on with it

I rubber band when needed. Just need to be careful as some opponents try to make you score own goals
  • Wegonaget wrote: »

Please inform me whats that has to do with this
  • Team Sam
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    Completely agree with OP
  • Mogga
    3503 posts National Call-Up
    I've never played anyone in any mode who has rubber banded
  • number7rocky
    8826 posts League Winner
    radhoyl wrote: »
    So I guess you all rubber band then. Fantastic. I have no problem with someone doing it in the 70th minute. But as so many are doing it now from the start (1-0, 2-0 down) its disgusting. If your so bad just leave the game and get on with it

I rubber band when needed. Just need to be careful as some opponents try to make you score own goals

Not surprised they do that, they're probably annoyed at you wasting thier time.
  • Alford5 wrote: »
    Stop being a bum, swallow your pride and quit the game instead of letting it play out then if you don’t like it.

Yeah I might actually
  • JakeH
    I have rubber banded quite a bit recently for numerous reasons. People have done the same against me. It’s no big drama either way. Far worse things in FIFA.
  • radhoyl
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 6
    Alford5 wrote: »

People don't stay in games because they are proud, they double task. You could do the same. When just a goal needed, score the goal and then do something else for 10 minutes and come back. Everybody happy.

• Wegonaget
    1041 posts Professional
    Wegonaget wrote: »

You say rubber banding is unfair yet you seek advantage from leaks. You DasF yet think your opinions have weight 🤔
  • Jackwc wrote: »
    Can we ban talking about rubber banding?

That would be contra productive!
  • Wegonaget wrote: »
    Wegonaget wrote: »

You say rubber banding is unfair yet you seek advantage from leaks. You DasF yet think your opinions have weight 🤔

Ive never said its unfair lol
  • JakeH
    David12344 wrote: »
    I agree with op.

it’s bad for the game.

Making out you got something more important to do aint it ether Or you wouldn’t be loading up your console.

It’s ruining the game right now. You don’t play enough games you don’t get the reward.

You can’t be bothered to play a full game you don’t get reward pretty simple.

Ah but I will play enough games. Just with help o:)