Sell HL mbappe and buy TOTY CR7?

futaddict79
2454 posts National Call-Up
Worth it? Love headline mbappe and could get upgrades, currently have 2 mill so if I sold should be able to pick him up

Comments

• futaddict79
    Worth it? Love headline mbappe and could get upgrades, currently have 2 mill so if I sold should be able to pick him up

Also noticed TOTY mbappe is more than cr7 now, has there been a patch of some sort that has made him worth it more?

Heard there isn't much differnace from HL mbappe and TOTY
  • futaddict79

Or just do the R9 sbc when it comes out lol
  • Lackosweat
    11383 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTY CR7 > HL Mbappe and R94.
  • futaddict79
    Lackosweat wrote: »

OK, might see how long this sbc is first, do you think his price will keep crashing or go back up?
  • madlion
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    no, wouldn't pay more than 1m for how he performs in game
  • futaddict79
    madlion wrote: »
    no, wouldn't pay more than 1m for how he performs in game

R9 or TOTY ronaldo?
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Mbappe toty is totally broken
    Best card in the game
  • futaddict79

Just bought TOTY CR7 wow, he makes better runs now and feels agile even without engine, and his shooting...doesn't miss.

Really do want R9 but not sure I can sell him to do his sbc, will use him now until it comes out, how does he compare to R9?
  • Tylercftla
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Past couple days toty CR7 has been very sluggish. Was thinking of selling and getting HL Mbappe and with leftover get mid pele with the coins I have and weekend rewards I may be able to swing it
  • futaddict79
    Tylercftla wrote: »
    Past couple days toty CR7 has been very sluggish. Was thinking of selling and getting HL Mbappe and with leftover get mid pele with the coins I have and weekend rewards I may be able to swing it

Can't speak highly enough of HL mbappe, if you want him and pele do it, but you need to try this ronaldo, he's something special, I probably will end up with R9 but that because I grew up watching him, if his shooting is as good as this ronaldo I will definitely be getting him
  • Gale420
    4275 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 5
    Ronaldo is fantastic, I was torn but I’m a United fan so thought yolo, probs his last Toty I imagine
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    HL Mbappe price creeping up... Guess PSG have a possible third win tomorrow, plus supply very limited. If not wait too long to try him. Best of luck.
  • madlion
    Ronaldo is good when gameplay is smooth but in bad gameplay I'm taking Mbappe with my eyes closed
  • Lackosweat
    Ronaldo is good when gameplay is smooth but in bad gameplay I'm taking Mbappe with my eyes closed

Please open your eyes when your Mbappe missing sitters after sitters ;)
  • madlion

You only miss the shots you take o:)<3
    With Ronaldo in bad gameplay you may not even create that shooting opportunity
  • Lackosweat

You only miss the shots you take o:)<3
    With Ronaldo in bad gameplay you may not even create that shooting opportunity

Idk, on next gen crossing is something huge that you can always rely on regardless of gameplay. The only CB that can stand a chance against Ronaldo is Varane but there's something about CR7's animation that always favours him in the air.
    It's much easier than jamming your way in with Mbappe by using 100 elasticos and shot cancels btw. ;)