Future star players reviews

Scotmark1986
1130 posts Play-Off Hero
Any reviews on any of the released players do they actually play like there stats this year ? Worth the coins ?

Comments

• ozcs_69
    4859 posts Big Money Move
    they more expensive than toty players, ridiculous
  • All4fun1991
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 4
    Last year i did not use a single player from this promo, this year also seems to be heading that direction.
  • Furrag85
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    My first review: Tchouameni has been the bane of my co-habiting life.

close-up-big-pile-colorful-woman-shoes-untidy-stack-thrown-ground-48950541.jpg
  • A5B
    3723 posts National Call-Up
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    My first review: Tchouameni has been the bane of my co-habiting life.

close-up-big-pile-colorful-woman-shoes-untidy-stack-thrown-ground-48950541.jpg

Now I will never not hear his name and think of an Italian man complaining about a surplus of shoes. Thank you.

DA73-D326-AD6-B-461-F-B4-E2-2-BBBC9459701.gif
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner
    I see absolutely no point buying any FS players when the TOTY ones are better and more affordable.
  • FifaCalcio
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not Interested in a single player from this promo
  • Kondol
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only interested in vlahovic. He’s 1mil like 7 hours ago and now down to 700k. Still not worth it to try.
  • tvrfan
    1256 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have Cunha, joao pedro and cabral

They are all three exceptional. Iam using Cunha as a CAM with ice Jesus and joao pedro upfront. Cabral as a CAM supersub with engine ( joao pedro and Cunha with hawk). Let me say this.... Joao pedro surprised me the most.... He's incredible.... I've had TOTKS vinicius and RTTF rodrygo before.... He feels as fast as rodrygo with MUCH better physicality. And his positioning is second to none. His finishing is the same as Jesus for me. He's very clinical inside the box.

Cabral as a sub does very very well. He feels like Cantona ingame. Much better dribbling than the card stats say. He has an awesome shot and very good strength as well as passing ingame. Highly recommended.

Cunha feels like a mix of Ice Jesus and Martial... Though less clunky than martial because of the lean bodytype. He's almost vinicius quick from the feeling. Which is incredible because he got some height. Almost feels like a better prime Henry.
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Soon as this crap promo is out the way the better
  • BadSeedsFC
    3155 posts National Call-Up
    I'm aiming for the Smith. But that price has to go down first.
  • player
    972 posts Semi-Pro
    CC84COV wrote: »

🤦
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    player wrote: »

🤦
    Said it last week mate soon as I seen the leaks it’s pants these cards can’t compete with SS WW TOTY...EA have messed up the power curve the fact Bellingham has more stats than prime Gullit is an embarrassment

Get it gone
  • BeefyRabouter
    6841 posts Big Money Move
    player wrote: »

🤦
    Said it last week mate soon as I seen the leaks it’s pants these cards can’t compete with SS WW TOTY...EA have messed up the power curve the fact Bellingham has more stats than prime Gullit is an embarrassment

Get it gone

Cant wait to run both prime Gullit and fs Gravenberch soon ❤️❤️