• PHNTMx
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    CDM is the better one.
  • Buzzbuzz
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    The CDM looks like a better CB than the CB version 😅
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    Either... both 88 fodder... probably cb actually as its probably better for chem
  • Kouli06
    4183 posts National Call-Up
    CB for me I think
  • princeapalia
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Buzzbuzz wrote: »
    The CDM looks like a better CB than the CB version 😅

Oof, he does.

I was going to do the CB one to save some coins instead of getting HM Rudige, but maybe the CDM with a shadow will feel better?
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    not gonna play squadbattles and managerial masterbleeegh :s:s:s:s:s
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    The CDM looks good.
  • Neither are worth the effort. Pass.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 4
    Sctt78 wrote: »
    Neither. Learnt a while back that grinding for these cards is just a massive waste of time. Unless of course you enjoy the grind then hats off to you.

People said the same thing last year about the Guendozi What If card, and he was secretly one of the best CDMs in the game for about 3 months. This card is giving me a similar feeling to that one, so I don’t think people should sleep on it.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1232 posts Professional
    CB, Have numbers up Rice so have cdm covered.
  • GitGood
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    Definitely a CDM, I suspect the CB might be a fraud.
  • GitGood
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    But somebody tell EA sport that we’re ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tired of these ridiculous requirements. There’s no fun in these friendlies, toxic af.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cdm. Get the strong link to hm fodden and hm rudiagar. It's the missing link I need
  • High420
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely the CDM version and almost solely for the massive increase in composure, but also he has a wf upgrade to 4*.

Its a lot of games to get the best version though lol, but doing it anyway l.
  • High420
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite
    High420 wrote: »
    Definitely the CDM version and almost solely for the massive increase in composure, but also he has a wf upgrade to 4*.

Its a lot of games to get the best version though lol, but doing it anyway l.

Actually I take this back lol, realised I'm getting Connor Gallagher from the tokens so I'll grab the CB version for my Chelsea XI.
  • Retro1989
    7576 posts League Winner
    CDM. Already got two CB's that i'm happy with for my Prem team.
  • greif44x2
    2322 posts Fans' Favourite
    No Chalobah for me. Adama and Atal were somewhat worth the grind at the end of 21. This will become fodder before you notice.
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    CDM. Better at CDM and CB. Thanks and goodnight.
  • CK4795
    1263 posts Play-Off Hero
    who tf is chabolah man. What did he achieve to deserve a special card anyway?
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    Can I really be bothered to play that many games just to get a card worth 30-40k worth of fodder? Probably not.

Will play the first few as it'll at least know off a few more games towards the SS/WW pack objective, and probably stop there. Will see how it goes. Depends what the managerial master thing is like.
  • Diddymow
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    CK4795 wrote: »

It's called Future Stars...
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    More crap M/M

Nah
  • Alano0031
    1258 posts Professional

He's been really good for Chelsea this season. A pleasant surprise as he hadn't been hyped throughout our youth system.
  • SeanDCFC
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite

He's got an fa cup and european super cup medal so yeah
  • Batman_Llanber
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    CDM for sure
  • Redlad
    1938 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cdm, but the stats on both look awful where it counts (face card are brilliant but in game are cruddy) so will just be fodder.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15835 posts World Class
    None, all trash and not worth the grind