Mysterious case of Jake Carroll

james2060
3007 posts National Call-Up
Here is the man in question.

Ibehmoz.png

To put it simply; I want to buy him. The problem is, he is not on the market. Why? I do not know. The transfer was done in the mass of transfers a couple of weeks ago, and I am yet to see one.

I can't imagine many people wanting him. There are better bronze LB's in that league. There are better bronze Irish LB's. There is also a better bronze Irish LB in that league. Buy yet, there is myself.

I have also opened many bronze packs, but even though the chance of getting him is slim, I have failed in my attempts.

Maybe it's just me, but he is nowhere to be found. So if he is lurking away in the deepest depths of your club, or you see him on the market, could you do me a favour and let me buy him off of you.

Comments

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    If I got him I would probably discard him...if he's only been in packs for a couple of weeks it would take him some time to appear regularly on the market.
  • james2060
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    If I got him I would probably discard him...if he's only been in packs for a couple of weeks it would take him some time to appear regularly on the market.

I've managed to pick up all other transfers that I've wanted after a day or so after being released. Where I'm confused about it is surely some hopeful punter would have put him up for 4900-5000 in hope that someone buys him.

I only want him for collection purposes, so I'm not in a rush to pick him up, just that I've had to wait an abnormal amount of time to do so.