#FUT16 HYPE

Comments

  • Orison
    48743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @fiskzu Is it just me or do they do lobpass after lobpass to their wingers and then cross? The center of the pitch seems to be extremely hard to get through, but going on the wings seem relatively easy and if you can score a header with Barcelona, then crossing is OP :D

    Too bad they seem to be casual gamers, they could bring in Castro vs Nepenthez or smh :P
    They would never bring Nepenthez :D I think UT will be, as every year, faster and different from what we´ve just seen, but if the center of the pitch is so hard to get through, I think we will have another Fifa 14 with cross after cross :)
  • Antiversum
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2015
    The current state of the full version seems to be much better than the gamescom version which is most likely equal to the demo.
  • Orison
    48743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Antiversum wrote: »
    The current state of the full version seems to be much better than the gamescom version which is most likely equal to the demo.
    And how do you know that?
  • Orison
    48743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    So after I watched a few videos and heard a few opinions, I think Fifa 16 will be a very good game for everyone who liked Fifa 14 :D

    Apparently crosses are OP AND keepers are still ****. Some people say that you can´t simply run around the keeper, but bateson (who could play UT already) said that you still can do it and you can still do this stupid freekick from the halfway line where you pass the ball onto the goal :joy:
  • GAMASWAGDRAGON
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Where will you buy new fifa ?
  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where will you buy new fifa ?

    I will buy a Xbox One bundle tho
  • xXxVirGoxXx
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just pre ordered fifa 16 standard edition costs me 39.94 including tax, I hope there won't be any coin glitches or trainer users anymore.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Just pre ordered fifa 16 standard edition costs me 39.94 including tax, I hope there won't be any coin glitches or trainer users anymore.

    :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2015
    d54ehIY.png

    :love:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    fiskzu wrote: »
    d54ehIY.png

    :love:
    just saw that and its amazing!!! another great reason just to buy special cards for the new pic:) imagine Auba with Spiderman mask or Ashley young with a bird sh*t in his mouth :mrgreen:
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    fiskzu wrote: »
    d54ehIY.png

    :love:
    just saw that and its amazing!!! another great reason just to buy special cards for the new pic:) imagine Auba with Spiderman mask or Ashley young with a bird sh*t in his mouth :mrgreen:

    Haha this was too curious what happened to Ashley Young, wow. You made my day :blush:

  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Cerkue wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    d54ehIY.png

    :love:
    just saw that and its amazing!!! another great reason just to buy special cards for the new pic:) imagine Auba with Spiderman mask or Ashley young with a bird sh*t in his mouth :mrgreen:

    Haha this was too curious what happened to Ashley Young, wow. You made my day :blush:
    haha im happy i did:D and no one knows yet what really happened :wink:
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2015
    Cerkue wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    d54ehIY.png

    :love:
    just saw that and its amazing!!! another great reason just to buy special cards for the new pic:) imagine Auba with Spiderman mask or Ashley young with a bird sh*t in his mouth :mrgreen:

    Haha this was too curious what happened to Ashley Young, wow. You made my day :blush:
    haha im happy i did:D and no one knows yet what really happened :wink:

    But you see now how much strength it gave him, :joy:
  • Orison
    48743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Chu Boi said they will probably have licensing issues with all those pics and can´t use them everytime :/
  • Orison
    48743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    These blue menues are the weirdest thing I have ever seen, especially ingame when you make subs and so on
  • LoboNobo
    6410 posts Big Money Move
    fiskzu wrote: »
    d54ehIY.png

    :love:
    just saw that and its amazing!!! another great reason just to buy special cards for the new pic:) imagine Auba with Spiderman mask or Ashley young with a bird sh*t in his mouth :mrgreen:

    I'd sell my house for that card :joy:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    d54ehIY.png

    :love:
    just saw that and its amazing!!! another great reason just to buy special cards for the new pic:) imagine Auba with Spiderman mask or Ashley young with a bird sh*t in his mouth :mrgreen:

    I'd sell my house for that card :joy:
    I want those Pogboss celebrations on my card haha:D

  • LoboNobo
    6410 posts Big Money Move
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    d54ehIY.png

    :love:
    just saw that and its amazing!!! another great reason just to buy special cards for the new pic:) imagine Auba with Spiderman mask or Ashley young with a bird sh*t in his mouth :mrgreen:

    I'd sell my house for that card :joy:
    I want those Pogboss celebrations on my card haha:D


    Yeah, I never know wtf is he doing after scoring a goal :D
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been watching some people streaming, dont understand how you can risk a ban because just from watching it, FUT draft looks very fun and refreshing :) Also Kappa just before ban in the chat from @Rob Hodson was just epic :joy:
  • Orison
    48743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Been watching some people streaming, dont understand how you can risk a ban because just from watching it, FUT draft looks very fun and refreshing :) Also Kappa just before ban in the chat from @Rob Hodson was just epic :joy:
    How are the reward packs? 3 5k packs equals 15k? :D
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    one guy in the beta got for winning the 4 matches in FUT Draft:

    4 packs:
    - 12 items, 12 gold, 12 rares
    - 12 items, 12 gold, 12 rares
    - 30 items, 26 gold, 18 rares
    - 12 items, 10 gold, 3 rares
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2015
    Orison wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Been watching some people streaming, dont understand how you can risk a ban because just from watching it, FUT draft looks very fun and refreshing :) Also Kappa just before ban in the chat from @Rob Hodson was just epic :joy:
    How are the reward packs? 3 5k packs equals 15k? :D

    I dont know because people got banned before they could even play a match :joy:

    Thanks @l_TheDren_l for sharing, so its rewarding a lot if its final :) Looking forward to play it
  • Orison
    48743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Been watching some people streaming, dont understand how you can risk a ban because just from watching it, FUT draft looks very fun and refreshing :) Also Kappa just before ban in the chat from @Rob Hodson was just epic :joy:
    How are the reward packs? 3 5k packs equals 15k? :D

    I dont know because people got banned before they could even play a match :joy:

    Thanks @l_TheDren_l for sharing, so its rewarding a lot if its final :) Looking forward to play it
    If that´s the usual reward it´s nice, that are I think 100k in packs, but if it was just luck and the usual reward is worse than it´s not that nice :D
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Been watching some people streaming, dont understand how you can risk a ban because just from watching it, FUT draft looks very fun and refreshing :) Also Kappa just before ban in the chat from @Rob Hodson was just epic :joy:
    How are the reward packs? 3 5k packs equals 15k? :D

    I dont know because people got banned before they could even play a match :joy:

    Thanks @l_TheDren_l for sharing, so its rewarding a lot if its final :) Looking forward to play it
    If that´s the usual reward it´s nice, that are I think 100k in packs, but if it was just luck and the usual reward is worse than it´s not that nice :D

    Yeah if it was 2x50k packs then chances of packing something worth would be higher but then you get contracts/fitness etc
  • CFCsjmishra
    8935 posts League Winner
    one guy in the beta got for winning the 4 matches in FUT Draft:

    4 packs:
    - 12 items, 12 gold, 12 rares
    - 12 items, 12 gold, 12 rares
    - 30 items, 26 gold, 18 rares
    - 12 items, 10 gold, 3 rares

    Just saw the video.Good rewards
  • Orison
    48743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Been watching some people streaming, dont understand how you can risk a ban because just from watching it, FUT draft looks very fun and refreshing :) Also Kappa just before ban in the chat from @Rob Hodson was just epic :joy:
    How are the reward packs? 3 5k packs equals 15k? :D

    I dont know because people got banned before they could even play a match :joy:

    Thanks @l_TheDren_l for sharing, so its rewarding a lot if its final :) Looking forward to play it
    If that´s the usual reward it´s nice, that are I think 100k in packs, but if it was just luck and the usual reward is worse than it´s not that nice :D

    Yeah if it was 2x50k packs then chances of packing something worth would be higher but then you get contracts/fitness etc
    The packs were tradeable right? For untradeable packs I would prefer 25k packs with 12 rares over 50k packs, just because of all those position modifiers and fitness cards
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2015
    packs are tradeable, it was confirmed

    about the reward, yes it was good this time, but the prize of the carragher-neville video was not that good
  • Daddy
    5561 posts Big Money Move
    Which video are we talking about?
  • CFCsjmishra
    8935 posts League Winner
    Daddy wrote: »
    Which video are we talking about?

    ssshhh
Sign In or Register to comment.