the dream

super deluxe m8 gotta pack the fitness cards right <3
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    vLaDz wrote: »
    17d90b6a48b2f6a2c9824f67fb666987.png

the dream

would rather spend the money that ive saved with this version on fifa points :wink:
  • CFCsjmishra
    8935 posts League Winner
    Enticing :/
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    missed stream, any chance to watch rebroadcast?
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2015
    fiskzu wrote: »
    missed stream, any chance to watch rebroadcast?

starts at 1h 28m or 29. ( fifa )
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks @vLaDz
  • xenu
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2015
    Daddy wrote: »
    xenu wrote: »
    knowing ea it wouldent surprise me if they made the futdraft packs untradable

i certainly hope so

why though if you lose the first game you effectivly pay 15k of real coins for a 15k untradeble pack how is that ok?

that is the risk you take, if you want 15k worth of tradeable pack go to the store and buy them, if everyone got tradeable packs no one would open packs since you are anyway getting it for participating in the draft

im sorry but this sentiment is just plain idiotic. the draft is a way to buy packs ffs you pay with coins, points, or tokens u can pack. you telling me that you think its ok for ea to take 3 euros from you and then whatever you win is untradeble. makes no bloody sense at all
  • LoboNobo
    6406 posts Big Money Move
    Anybody who played Hearthstone knows that FUT Draft is gonna be amazing
  • Orison
    48658 posts FIFA Cover Star

the dream

would rather spend the money that ive saved with this version on fifa points :wink:
    :joy: :joy: :joy: Nah, spending extra money on a game that you will hate in the end and where you will rage and throw your controller :joy: I will buy the most basic edition and I won´t buy coins or points, because then it´s already enough money spend on this game
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

the dream

:joy: :joy: :joy: Nah, spending extra money on a game that you will hate in the end and where you will rage and throw your controller :joy: I will buy the most basic edition and I won´t buy coins or points, because then it´s already enough money spend on this game

I said that Ive would rather not that i will buy fp
  • maksi
    6608 posts Big Money Move
    i hate untradable cards because you get duplicates pretty soon

i could pay an entry, win a tournament and have to discard everything, how is that fair
  • Orison
    maksi wrote: »
    i hate untradable cards because you get duplicates pretty soon

i could pay an entry, win a tournament and have to discard everything, how is that fair
    I like untradeable packs, they probably saved me houndreds of thousands of coins, because I didn´t need to spend time sniping a player and then make a tax loss with him when I sell him for max again. This year I have 700 untradeable players and EA strted all those pack rewards after christmas, if you can get them from the beginning this year, I would say that you will have most of the players after half a year and you could, for example, build teams for all special tournaments without overpaying for the players that everyone wants, because you already have them in your club.
  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero

i certainly hope so

why though if you lose the first game you effectivly pay 15k of real coins for a 15k untradeble pack how is that ok?

that is the risk you take, if you want 15k worth of tradeable pack go to the store and buy them, if everyone got tradeable packs no one would open packs since you are anyway getting it for participating in the draft

You know its 15 k worth of packs not a 15 k pack. It could be silver packs or 5k packs too.
  • Orison

i certainly hope so

You know its 15 k worth of packs not a 15 k pack. It could be silver packs or 5k packs too.
    Nobody said anything about 15k worth of packs...don´t panic before you even read the article :D
  • Refrigerator

i certainly hope so

Nobody said anything about 15k worth of packs...don´t panic before you even read the article :D

You saw the stream? They showed several packs as reward for the 4 wins. So the chance is high. But everybody thinks it will be a 15k pack for sure. But this makes no sense. So why open 15 k packs at all.
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    They probably look better in real than they look on the picture though
    Probably gonna be farmed by cheaters anyway, imo.

That's my fear too. Could turn out to be another 'Division 1' in terms of cheaters. It would ruin the whole mode.
  • maksi
    6608 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2015
    I like untradeable packs, they probably saved me houndreds of thousands of coins, because I didn´t need to spend time sniping a player and then make a tax loss with him when I sell him for max again
    you don't pay an entry fee on FUT 15 tournaments, you could have huge coin losses even if you win tournaments if you already have many players, especially because players have very different pack weights

• Orison

i certainly hope so

You saw the stream? They showed several packs as reward for the 4 wins. So the chance is high. But everybody thinks it will be a 15k pack for sure. But this makes no sense. So why open 15 k packs at all.
    Nobody thinks it will be a 15k pack, I think it will be a 50k pack in the end if you win all 4 games
  • Refrigerator

i certainly hope so

Nobody thinks it will be a 15k pack, I think it will be a 50k pack in the end if you win all 4 games

If you lose your first game you get something worth the entry fee, so 15 k worth.
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move

i certainly hope so

If you lose your first game you get something worth the entry fee, so 15 k worth.

Is a 15k pack in general worth 15k?
  • Refrigerator
    Antiversum wrote: »

i certainly hope so

Is a 15k pack in general worth 15k?

Yeah but it could be 2 7,5 k packs too. For example.
  • Orison

i certainly hope so

No, if you lose your first game you get NO pack, you get your 15k back and that´s it, you only get coin rewards or packs if you win something :D Atleast that´s how EA explains it in every video and every article
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Anybody who played Hearthstone knows that FUT Draft is gonna be amazing

yeah it will be really great for chaeters
    maybe thanks to DRAFT they will f%#@ off the seasons
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move

the dream

how much did you pay ?
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    0127a5f85b119a13e889974340d65920.png

what pack is the gold players pack? its the one that its worth 25k?
  • CFCsjmishra
    8935 posts League Winner

yes 25k with 1 rare
  • Refrigerator

yes 25k with 1 rare

gold players pack is the 5k pack.
  • Daddy
    5560 posts Big Money Move

yes 25k with 1 rare

gold players pack is the 5k pack.

dont think it is, that is the gold pack i think