#FUT16 HYPE

Comments

  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any news on when we get to pre-download the game?
  • Antiversum
    5764 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    Is it that hard to hover over the game in origin?
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    People already grinding FUT draft offline :lol: seems to be worth it
  • mindm4ster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL

    what's wrong with that?
  • mindm4ster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL

    what's wrong with that?

    I don;t know if he's worth at least 20k on start
    Guess I;m going to play with non-rares :pensive:
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL

    what's wrong with that?

    I don;t know if he's worth at least 20k on start
    Guess I;m going to play with non-rares :pensive:

    wtf did you expect? alaba was 100k+ for most part
  • mindm4ster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL

    what's wrong with that?

    I don;t know if he's worth at least 20k on start
    Guess I;m going to play with non-rares :pensive:

    wtf did you expect? alaba was 100k+ for most part

    yeah 100k without price ranges
    On second thought maybe this price is not that ridiculous
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL

    what's wrong with that?

    I don;t know if he's worth at least 20k on start
    Guess I;m going to play with non-rares :pensive:

    wtf did you expect? alaba was 100k+ for most part

    yeah 100k without price ranges
    On second thought maybe this price is not that ridiculous

    you want players to be extinct?
  • mindm4ster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL

    what's wrong with that?

    I don;t know if he's worth at least 20k on start
    Guess I;m going to play with non-rares :pensive:

    wtf did you expect? alaba was 100k+ for most part

    yeah 100k without price ranges
    On second thought maybe this price is not that ridiculous

    you want players to be extinct?

    better "extinct" than unreachable
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    edited September 2015
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL

    what's wrong with that?

    I don;t know if he's worth at least 20k on start
    Guess I;m going to play with non-rares :pensive:

    wtf did you expect? alaba was 100k+ for most part

    yeah 100k without price ranges
    On second thought maybe this price is not that ridiculous

    you want players to be extinct?

    better "extinct" than unreachable

    extinct=unreachable in most cases...
  • mindm4ster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    MlHSRwm.png?1

    LOL

    what's wrong with that?

    I don;t know if he's worth at least 20k on start
    Guess I;m going to play with non-rares :pensive:

    wtf did you expect? alaba was 100k+ for most part

    yeah 100k without price ranges
    On second thought maybe this price is not that ridiculous

    you want players to be extinct?

    better "extinct" than unreachable

    extinct=unreachable in most cases...

    nah only in extreme cases -FUT 15 confirmed that
    market was still miles better than before price ranges
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    aa8af77b22217b8eeec0283d1346c9c1.png
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    but those are prices in the market, it doesnt mean that its his range, its supossed that now the ranges are much wider than that
  • mindm4ster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    but those are prices in the market, it doesnt mean that its his range, its supossed that now the ranges are much wider than that

    true dat
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    I'm curious if there will be more 5* Skillers with the addition of some Brazilian League teams. Not one of the players on the 5* Skillers list is from the Brazilian League. Also the addition of the Brazilian League came after the list was given
  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited September 2015
    There are

    This guy for example:
    3cd0fd5b736f1c56ee4927a431d6965f.png
    D´Alessandro has 5* skills too
  • Beny
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    so whats the point of price ranges when they put up such wide ranges :D
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    aa8af77b22217b8eeec0283d1346c9c1.png
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    That's ridiculous. I don't even want to know how much decent PL players will be then...
  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Just to prevent Ronaldo going for 14Mil+ on PS, price ranges were always there to make the PS market better, PC and XBOX were relatively fine pre-range.
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Phil wrote: »
    aa8af77b22217b8eeec0283d1346c9c1.png
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    That's ridiculous. I don't even want to know how much decent PL players will be then...

    But then again it prevents people from using autobuyers to make players extinct.

    And at the same time: rip 59th minute method :joy:

    Lets just hope for decent tournament and fut draft rewards instead of wasting time sitting on web app trading players...
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    They might just have a crazy idea of the prices before coins become majorly into circulation. It looks like investing for game release is off the cards though.
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Phil wrote: »
    aa8af77b22217b8eeec0283d1346c9c1.png
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    That's ridiculous. I don't even want to know how much decent PL players will be then...

    But then again it prevents people from using autobuyers to make players extinct.

    And at the same time: rip 59th minute method :joy:

    Lets just hope for decent tournament and fut draft rewards instead of wasting time sitting on web app trading players...

    it will be a lot harder to afford decent players this year if it's gonna be like that, unless there will be big tourney/draft rewards, but i doubt it.
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Phil wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Phil wrote: »
    aa8af77b22217b8eeec0283d1346c9c1.png
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    That's ridiculous. I don't even want to know how much decent PL players will be then...

    But then again it prevents people from using autobuyers to make players extinct.

    And at the same time: rip 59th minute method :joy:

    Lets just hope for decent tournament and fut draft rewards instead of wasting time sitting on web app trading players...

    it will be a lot harder to afford decent players this year if it's gonna be like that, unless there will be big tourney/draft rewards, but i doubt it.

    yeah, price ranges + autobuyers will make trading even more difficult than it was this year (you could still sit on 59th minute and make decent profit). Unless they fixed the coin glitch.
  • Daddy
    5490 posts Big Money Move
    See you guys in 2 months time, hopefully you guys would have earned enough by then to lend me some to get me started, havent preordered it this year since like last year I will end up playing it and forget about my exams, anyway good luck. <3
  • Daddy
    5490 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa 16 PC community section has opened for those interested.
  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    @Daddy Wrong choice, Fifa>life as @Carlo said :joy: :joy:
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    @Daddy Wrong choice, Fifa>life as @Carlo said :joy: :joy:
    but i ve said that :(
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    @Daddy Wrong choice, Fifa>life as @Carlo said :joy: :joy:

    That sounds more like you @Orison :D You seem to be livin over the market and forums too , not me :D
  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    murazor wrote: »
    Yep, xbox one bundle buyers are already playing.

    EA access users will be playing in 1-2 days.

    PC gets to wait another 7-9 days. Life is unfair.
    :joy:
    Fifa>life
    @Carlo I´m sorry, wasn´t even you :'(
Sign In or Register to comment.