• Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Beny wrote: »
    CO5FEArXAAE9xNF.jpg:large

84 rated 35k,a bit too much imo
    thats bad :( i can only imagine Boatengs price
  • Orison
    47779 posts FIFA Cover Star
    @Beny I guess they made him 150-40k (instead of 150-5k as before), to show-off their wide ranges :)
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    lol Benatia was one of my first highest rated player in the first days. Got him for like 20k. But he got a massive downgrade (-10 pace lol). This Range is a bit too much for a card like that but we will see ;)
  • Orison
    Cerkue wrote: »
    lol Benatia was one of my first highest rated player in the first days. Got him for like 20k. But he got a massive downgrade (-10 pace lol). This Range is a bit too much for a card like that but we will see ;)
    The range doesn´t start at 25k, people just pay that much, but the range will start at 150 (to be as wide as possible)
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Wtf? So there are already people playing on FUT and trading on the market?
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Someone know if I will be able to make that FIFA Points carryover through the webapp on the release or only in the actual game? I'm getting the game at the end of September and I wanna buy some points in 15...

you can buy fp in the webapp store

Costs like 7€ more per 2200...

Seems that you can't buy any FIFA Pouints on the WebApp: http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/81171/buying-fp-during-early-access#latest
    I want to buy them through G2A and then activate them on my FIFA 15... The question is if I can use the carryover in the webapp
    Someone remember what happened last year?
    someone?
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    Someone know if I will be able to make that FIFA Points carryover through the webapp on the release or only in the actual game? I'm getting the game at the end of September and I wanna buy some points in 15...

Seems that you can't buy any FIFA Pouints on the WebApp: http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/81171/buying-fp-during-early-access#latest
    I want to buy them through G2A and then activate them on my FIFA 15... The question is if I can use the carryover in the webapp
    someone?

you can definitely transfer them over. not sure if you can do it in the webapp though or if you have to wait till release.

• Arkadiusz Milik
    edited September 2015
    Phil wrote: »

someone?

you can definitely transfer them over. not sure if you can do it in the webapp though or if you have to wait till release.

yeah i know that i can:) just need to make sure before i buy them since i dont think i will be able to transfer them on like the 1st of October
  • Beny wrote: »
    CO5FEArXAAE9xNF.jpg:large

84 rated 35k,a bit too much imo

When you list cards on console, do you have to scroll down from the maximum price for the Buy Now Price, or does it start at 150 by default? It's so time consuming to sell consumable in 15. :/
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    c5c5105e0977af82e6fa5585a4e3ff0c.png

Dede <3

First card I'm buying on fut 16
  • Jazairinho
    49 posts Park Captain
    How it's possible to play fifa 16, at this date ?

If someone have final game, can you show me the card of Lisandro Lopez and Michel Bastos ? :smile:

Thank's
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    Phil wrote: »

someone?

yeah i know that i can:) just need to make sure before i buy them since i dont think i will be able to transfer them on like the 1st of October

what's the problem if you have to wait to transfer them over?
    they are cheap now. so you can't do anything wrong if you buy them now
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    How the f are people playing it ? Early access isnt open yet wtf/
  • Dohva56
    It's not early access, EA have **** up smthing again :joy:
  • Orison
    Someone streamed it already :joy:

And I think it´s only for some people who ordered early access, I guess EA **** something up with it
  • Dohva56
    Stream? link pls :joy:
  • Orison
    Offline already :)
  • leon1309
    4191 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    You could transfer points the first time you ran web app, if i remember correctly from last year, after that it was imposible to transfer points over to new season of fifa. You get a warrning-question when starting the web app, so you have been WARRNED! I dont think you can wait till October 1st to transfer, if you have already used fifa 16 web app...

And i think EA should just cancel the market as is now, they will never win the fight against hackers and in the end we the consumers are worse off for it, and instead implement sort of catalogue/pack way to play fut. You can buy normal players from catalogue (even price ranges can stay here) and the sell them back to catalogue at current minimum, plus you could only pack special cards of players. This way EA doesnt suffer on points, as they will still be bought, since everyone wants those diferent colours, and we have a fair way to get to the NIF players we want to try, and the best thing is they will never be extinct! But snipers will become obsoltete :) And for the balance they could spice up the tourney(futdraft) prizes, so this might be the other legitimate way to get to those special cards (better packs as reward or even special cards of player as reward)...

The market will be gone, not entirely but still (and it is kind of a big negative, still i tend to think the positive sides outweigh the negatives, in approach mentioned above), but it is not working as it is now either...i mean fifa did not even start and we have hacks and cheats!
    Post edited by leon1309 on
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    leon1309 wrote: »
    You could transfer points the first time you ran web app, if i remember correctly from last year, after that it was imposible to transfer points over to new season of fifa. You get a warrning-question when starting the web app, so you have been WARRNED! I dont think you can wait till October 1st to transfer, if you have already used fifa 16 web app...
    Thanks so much :)
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    would be amazing if true :)
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    You could purchase FP on the web app last year. I'd be surprised if the news that's been released is even relevant to PC. We're always left in the dark.
  • Jazairinho
    49 posts Park Captain
    You can carryover your fifa points only on ps4, ps3, xbox360 / xbox one.

So you can't carryover your fifa points like this ps4 > web app you can just do that with console
  • Dowls
    Just met some cartel members!

anyway here is some 16.
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep, xbox one bundle buyers are already playing.

EA access users will be playing in 1-2 days.

PC gets to wait another 7-9 days. Life is unfair.
  • Dowls
    Anyone that has pre-ordered able to tell me if it took money from your card/paypal? Or are they taking it out on release day?
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Yep, xbox one bundle buyers are already playing.

EA access users will be playing in 1-2 days.

PC gets to wait another 7-9 days. Life is unfair.
    :joy:
    Fifa>life
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    Dowls wrote: »
    Anyone that has pre-ordered able to tell me if it took money from your card/paypal? Or are they taking it out on release day?

Release day
  • Zambo9
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    2 days before it comes out if you bought on Origin

• Dowls
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    2 days before it comes out if you bought on Origin

Thanks to you and Carlo.

Last year it was instantaneous for me, so I thought I got it for free haha.