#FUT16 HYPE

Comments

• Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    if you wana go by the definition on p2w ,ye fifa is p2w but any1 could argue you dont need a top squad to win at the game
  • Orison
    55961 posts National Treasure
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    how buying FP is P2W ? :D
    You PAY to get coins to get better players or to just pack the players

FIFA points are not coins mate
    I actually know that mate :) But only because one thing is from EA and the other one not, doesn´t mean that it´s not pay2win. You open packs with fifa points, you get coins from those packs, so you basically paid real money for coins...

you're not paying for players but only for getting packs which is massive lottery as we all know - so no Fifapoints is not P2W :)
    So because you get less out of it, it´s not pay2win? :joy: You get SOMETHING out of it, that´s why it´s pay2win

Even if you discard every pack, you paid to get that discard coins ;)

so is pre-ordering also P2W because you're getting additional packs ? :joy:
    or buying FIFA regularly also? Because you're getting loyalty packs - that's pay to win?
    btw not everyone have a time to sit 24/7 on market like some............
    I have no problem with FP
    1. If you pre-order, those packs are a BONUS, you don´t have to pay extra money for them
    2. You also don´t have to pay for loyalty packs, so it´s also not pay2win
    3. If YOU don´t have a problem with fifa points, that doesn´t mean that it´s no pay2win...
  • mindm4ster
    5241 posts Big Money Move

I actually know that mate :) But only because one thing is from EA and the other one not, doesn´t mean that it´s not pay2win. You open packs with fifa points, you get coins from those packs, so you basically paid real money for coins...

you're not paying for players but only for getting packs which is massive lottery as we all know - so no Fifapoints is not P2W :)
    So because you get less out of it, it´s not pay2win? :joy: You get SOMETHING out of it, that´s why it´s pay2win

or buying FIFA regularly also? Because you're getting loyalty packs - that's pay to win?
    1. If you pre-order, those packs are a BONUS, you don´t have to pay extra money for them
    3. If YOU don´t have a problem with fifa points, that doesn´t mean that it´s no pay2win...

1.yes you do have to pay EXTRA for pre- order mate especially for deluxe version
    2.You paid for game -means you paid for packs because they are only for those who are paying "regularly"
    3.I didn't say one means other
  • Orison

1.yes you do have to pay EXTRA for pre- order mate especially for deluxe version
    2.You paid for game -means you paid for packs because they are only for those who are paying "regularly"
    1. I´m talking about the pre-order bonus on the standard edition, not about paying extra for another edition, if you pay 30€ more for this super deluxe ❤️❤️❤️❤️, that´s of course pay2win, you pay to have a better start, to get better players and to get coins from those packs
    2. You bought the game, you didn´t buy the packs, so that´s not pay2win
  • mindm4ster
    edited September 2015

1. I´m talking about the pre-order bonus on the standard edition, not about paying extra for another edition, if you pay 30€ more for this super deluxe ❤️❤️❤️❤️, that´s of course pay2win, you pay to have a better start, to get better players and to get coins from those packs

1you're paying extra even for standard pre-order
    2 you can say the same about deluxe version
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015

Look at it this way, suppose you buy 10mil Fifa points, even if you discard every pack you will still be able to buy every top player in the game but that is fair since you should get something if you have paid that amount of money for it, however It is paytogetgoodplayers rather than pay to win because except Fifa 15 in every other Fifa cheap teams or super teams it didn't matter coz you could destroy a noob opponent.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

You cant argue lol. Better stop here mate
  • Orison

The game costs a certain price (the price of the most standard edition) and the extra money you pay for other editions is only for the bonus, not for the game itself, so the super deluxe edition is pay2win, because you pay extra to get more and bigger packs.
  • mindm4ster
    Daddy wrote: »

Look at it this way, suppose you buy 10mil Fifa points, even if you discard every pack you will still be able to buy every top player in the game but that is fair since you should get something if you have paid that amount of money for it, however It is paytogetgoodplayers rather than pay to win because except Fifa 15 in every other Fifa cheap teams or super teams it didn't matter coz you could destroy a noob opponent.

well I agree with that
  • mindm4ster

The game costs a certain price (the price of the most standard edition) and the extra money you pay for other editions is only for the bonus, not for the game itself, so the super deluxe edition is pay2win, because you pay extra to get more and bigger packs.

pre-order is always more expensive than after release - standard edition also have extra packs and it's more expensive than same version after release and you don't get packs if you buy standard after release
  • mindm4ster
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

You cant argue lol. Better stop here mate

great mate
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Can we end this now?
  • Orison

pre-order is always more expensive than after release - standard edition also have extra packs and it's more expensive than same version after release and you don't get packs if you buy standard after release
    I could wait 6 months and I wouldn´t get the game as cheap as in Mexican origin here where I live :D

But nice that you agreed on the Fifa Points is pay2getgoodplayers :) and coin-buying is basically the same, you buy coins to get good players and last year it was pay2win, because good players were much better than the cheap ones, this year it doesn´t seem like that which is a good thing for me
  • mindm4ster
    edited September 2015

I could wait 6 months and I wouldn´t get the game as cheap as in Mexican origin here where I live :D

But nice that you agreed on the Fifa Points is pay2getgoodplayers :) and coin-buying is basically the same, you buy coins to get good players and last year it was pay2win, because good players were much better than the cheap ones, this year it doesn´t seem like that which is a good thing for me

you can get sick deals on black friday B)
    again -don't base your opinion on Demo
  • mindm4ster
    edited September 2015
    double post
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    COpUt5LUAAAHokg.png

braz ligue CONFIRMED
  • Orison
    edited September 2015
    Seems to be a last-minute deal (I guess EA increased their offer), you have to download a patch first, before you can have those cards in UT.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2015/brazilian-clubs-in-fifa-16

Return of Dede the CB :trollface: And Pato <3
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    COpUt5LUAAAHokg.png

braz ligue CONFIRMED

No Corinthians and Flamengo :(:( .. ?
  • Orison
    COpUt5LUAAAHokg.png

braz ligue CONFIRMED

No Corinthians and Flamengo :(:( .. ?
    Ronaldinho plays for Fluminense, Dede for Vasco and Pato for Sao Paulo, so nobody cares :joy:
  • PVFCB97xD
    Seems to be a last-minute deal (I guess EA increased their offer), you have to download a patch first, before you can have those cards in UT.

Wally is back <3<3
  • Orison

Wally is back <3<3
    But they aren´t available right at the start, they have to release a patch first right?
  • Antiversum
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015

Wally is back <3<3
    But they aren´t available right at the start, they have to release a patch first right?

Six days before Early Access ist not enough time for EA to determine the stats and create the cards. They have to do some in-house rocket science for this.
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    But Pato loan from Corinthians to Sao Paolo ends in 2 months , so maybe he wont be there , and pato is the only one im interested in . and you do realize dede will be 65 paced or something ?
  • Wiwee
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    But Pato loan from Corinthians to Sao Paolo ends in 2 months , so maybe he wont be there , and pato is the only one im interested in . and you do realize dede will be 65 paced or something ?

What a kid...
  • Orison
    He will be there for 2 months atleast, so I have 2 months to find a cheap Pato and store him into my club. Sounds relatively easy to me
  • PVFCB97xD
    Losing all of the 'honour' or whatever you had, while just ignoring @Wiwee . What a dickmove egy. Grow up and act at least like a 12 year old even that would be an improvement, Son.
  • Daddy
    Dont think they will be in ut, they already released all 5star skillers list unless ronaldinho is 4 star
  • Orison
    edited September 2015
    It´s confirmed that they will be in UT @Daddy

They weren´t on the list, because it´s a last minute deal (otherwise there would be no need to release a patch for the real names, kits and gamefaces) and Kazooie already said that there will be a few more 5* skillers
  • Daddy

They weren´t on the list, because it´s a last minute deal (otherwise there would be no need to release a patch for the real names, kits and gamefaces) and Kazooie already said that there will be a few more 5* skillers

but in the article it said 'when and if the update is available'
  • Orison
    Daddy wrote: »

but in the article it said 'when and if the update is available'
    They used the same "when and if" phrase when they wrote something about the patch for player names and I don´t think that they won´t release a patch to correct the names, so I guess it´s just a phrase for saying that they won´t manage to release the patch on the 22nd or 24th and that they don´t want to name a concrete date to not disappoint anyone