Don't know what i should do with my money :trollface:

save it for the future
  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cerkue wrote: »
    Hypeeeeee
    KKbHIJE.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hope they confirm the Fifa Points transfer-over today so i can buy some, because they are cheap as balls (compared to normal prices, they are still expensive as ❤️❤️❤️❤️, 11€ for 2200 FIFA Points).

Where are they 11€?
  • Orison
    55961 posts National Treasure
    Hypeeeeee
    KKbHIJE.png

Hope they confirm the Fifa Points transfer-over today so i can buy some, because they are cheap as balls (compared to normal prices, they are still expensive as ❤️❤️❤️❤️, 11€ for 2200 FIFA Points).

Where are they 11€?
    Oh god, the next fifa point buyer :D
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero

Hypeeeeee
    KKbHIJE.png

Where are they 11€?

Just google "2200 FIFA Points" and search :D
  • leon1309
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Buying fifa points :joy::joy::joy:

And buying coins (or using trainer), what a lot of forumers do, is better? If you have to get a "burst" in FUT, buy those points now and transfer them on fifa 16...

Any change in rules towards coin buying? I wonder if someone bought those coins in 15, will he get another first strike ofence or will EA just ban him? I am asking for me aswell, i got a warning because of susspicious tradeing - was my fault, but still...

• Orison
    leon1309 wrote: »

And buying coins (or using trainer), what a lot of forumers do, is better? If you have to get a "burst" in FUT, buy those points now and transfer them on fifa 16...

Any change in rules towards coin buying? I wonder if someone bought those coins in 15, will he get another first strike ofence or will EA just ban him? I am asking for me aswell, i got a warning because of susspicious tradeing - was my fault, but still...
    EA still haven´t confirmed Fifa Point transfer, so please buy them now and then be salty when you can´t use them :joy:

Buying Points, coins or cheating them with a trainer and then whining about the game and it´s exploits is just dumb. Everyone saw how the dribbling in the demo was, so this year will probably be another year where you can´t tell the differenct between Ronaldo and Ibarbo, so save your money and don´t buy points or coins :)
  • Refrigerator
    Hypeeeeee
    KKbHIJE.png

Where are they 11€?
    Oh god, the next fifa point buyer :D

Yeah i want some to get started with FUTDraft.

• Refrigerator
    Hypeeeeee
    KKbHIJE.png

Where are they 11€?

They are only that cheap on PC, but im transfering to XboxOne so nvm :)
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Hypeeeeee
    KKbHIJE.png

Where are they 11€?

on xbox they are 3$ :joy:
  • Refrigerator
    murazor wrote: »
    Hypeeeeee
    KKbHIJE.png

Where are they 11€?

on xbox they are 3$ :joy:

I dont want to buy a prefilled account.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

EA still haven´t confirmed Fifa Point transfer, so please buy them now and then be salty when you can´t use them :joy:

Buying Points, coins or cheating them with a trainer and then whining about the game and it´s exploits is just dumb. Everyone saw how the dribbling in the demo was, so this year will probably be another year where you can´t tell the differenct between Ronaldo and Ibarbo, so save your money and don´t buy points or coins :)

gotta love Pay to win :blush:
  • Orison
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Another reason why I hated Fifa 15, especially on PS :) The years before you could smash those 10-year old coin-buying kids with Eder ( <3 ) or Ibarbo and they felt as good as the high-rated players (without the 5* skills of Ibra and Ronaldo of course), but in Fifa 15 those players needed so many chances to finish while Ronaldo basically needed to shoot from the corner flag or the halfway line and it went in.
  • PVFCB97xD

Another reason why I hated Fifa 15, especially on PS :) The years before you could smash those 10-year old coin-buying kids with Eder ( <3 ) or Ibarbo and they felt as good as the high-rated players (without the 5* skills of Ibra and Ronaldo of course), but in Fifa 15 those players needed so many chances to finish while Ronaldo basically needed to shoot from the corner flag or the halfway line and it went in.

<3 Legend :)@On3PoundFish :blush:
  • leon1309
    edited September 2015

So you are now complaining about the same thing being in fifa 16 or vice versa? :)

And i do miss fifa 14s Eder, but even more so fifa 14s Thereau (the rage quit king in all my online seasons - the laughter when they saw i have non rare "unknown striker" in online play, and then the rage quit after he scored his hattrick (and he was not only good at headers, but at everything)...man i do miss those days...)...

http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa14/player/cyril-thereau/14278

• Orison

So you are now complaining about the same thing being in fifa 16 or vice versa? :)
    Pay2win isn´t in Fifa 16 or atleast it wasn´t in the games that I played. For me Ibarbo was better than Messi, because of his strength and Griezmann was better than Suarez :)
  • leon1309

Pay2win isn´t in Fifa 16 or atleast it wasn´t in the games that I played. For me Ibarbo was better than Messi, because of his strength and Griezmann was better than Suarez :)

Hehe, just kiding a bit...i was refering to your post about how players wont even matter in fifa 16, since Ronaldo will play just as good as Ibarbo, or somethign along those lines :)
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    bunch of haters
  • Orison
    bunch of haters
    And then there is this one Eder-hater
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    bunch of haters
    And then there is this one Eder-hater

eder is a bit 2 slow for you anyway
  • mindm4ster
    5241 posts Big Money Move
    how buying FP is P2W ? :D
  • Orison
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    You PAY to get coins to get better players or to just pack the players
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yay webapp :heart:
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    doubt market will be enabled on webapp cause of autobuyers
  • mindm4ster
    edited September 2015

FIFA points are not coins mate
  • mindm4ster
    Olivier wrote: »
    Yay webapp :heart:

was it confirmed ?
  • Orison

I actually know that mate :) But only because one thing is from EA and the other one not, doesn´t mean that it´s not pay2win. You open packs with fifa points, you get coins from those packs, so you basically paid real money for coins...
  • mindm4ster

I actually know that mate :) But only because one thing is from EA and the other one not, doesn´t mean that it´s not pay2win. You open packs with fifa points, you get coins from those packs, so you basically paid real money for coins...

you're not paying for players but only for getting packs which is massive lottery as we all know - so no Fifapoints is not P2W :)
  • PVFCB97xD

you're not paying for players but only for getting packs which is massive lottery as we all know - so no Fifapoints is not P2W :)

it is.
  • Orison
    edited September 2015

So because you get less out of it, it´s not pay2win? :joy: You get SOMETHING out of it, that´s why it´s pay2win

Even if you discard every pack, you paid to get that discard coins ;)
  • mindm4ster

So because you get less out of it, it´s not pay2win? :joy: You get SOMETHING out of it, that´s why it´s pay2win

Even if you discard every pack, you paid to get that discard coins ;)

so is pre-ordering also P2W because you're getting additional packs ? :joy:
    or buying FIFA regularly also? Because you're getting loyalty packs - that's pay to win?
    btw not everyone have a time to sit 24/7 on market like some............
    I have no problem with FP