EA please stop the end of season relegations

Hocus_pocus
419 posts Sunday League Hero
I am just about to hit div 2 after some hard graft I really don't want being dumped back in sweaty div 5/4 again after making decent progress. I don't get why we have this stupid relegation thing we've all worked hard to get where we are why not just let us crack on without this

Comments

• Joka2002
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And I've just scraped into elite where I can't win a game.. I don't belong here. Relegation is a good thing
  • DailyTrader
    2312 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joka2002 wrote: »
    And I've just scraped into elite where I can't win a game.. I don't belong here. Relegation is a good thing

Sameee.
    Elite is killing me.
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rivals has been a joke ever since it was introduced bin it off and bring back online seasons easy solution. Fling the stupid objectives out of the game also while we re at it.
  • Hocus_pocus
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    Joka2002 wrote: »

Sameee.
    Elite is killing me.

Change your game and adapt 🤷‍♂️ rather try new things than the easy way out and be relegated. I hit a wall in div 4 for around 2 weeks thrn just changed stuff and progressed just don't want to have to do it all again
  • radhoyl
    3348 posts National Call-Up
    I am just about to hit div 2 after some hard graft I really don't want being dumped back in sweaty div 5/4 again after making decent progress. I don't get why we have this stupid relegation thing we've all worked hard to get where we are why not just let us crack on without this

Some prefer weekly relegation, some no relegation at all.

I think you are the first who complains against seasonal relegation
  • Mike1234
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone in the division you're in now will be coming with you so what's the issue 🤔
  • Andyh60
    2625 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should only apply if you reach elite like I thought it was at the start, plenty of threads about that. So once in elite if you dont reach skill rating x u go down.