Shoutout to Malang Sarr

DannySTFC
10110 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 30
This weekend has all been about Varane, and I’m happy I did the SBC but man, this Sarr card is unbelievable for free.

I know some people are daunted by how long the objective looks to complete but if you need a link to Varane and you’re on a budget this guy is immense.

Comments

• Darthsinvadet
    1823 posts Fans' Favourite
    Amazing card
  • Bob_Bobson
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    I'll +1. I didn't use him this weekend as I needed Marquinhos in to link Donnarumma and Hakimi but I can absolutely say I missed Sarr to the point I'm considering dropping Darmian for IF Digne so I can get Sarr back.
  • Joka2002
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agree he was great, done the Varane to partner him then packed rudiger so sarrs been nudged out :(
  • Jordonp
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    The good thing is they work extremely well together with Sarr doing all the boxing in and Varane making the interception.
  • FifaCalcio
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great Card..only to a few hours to grind.
  • Cainman88
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    First milestone card I did this year was it ut off by the requirements but when I started it it didn’t take long
    Great card next to varane did the Ligue one player after which was easy too
  • AULERT
    1850 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really good card for free, 100% worth doing. I do much prefer WW Azpi at CB though.
  • McFandan
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn’t use him with Varane because I needed Kimpembe for chemistry links but used Sarr last week and he was great