Redlad wrote: »
    How many do you have?

Zero he's 💩 player anyway 😆
  • Dazs23
    635 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Like sigurdsson?
  • Nightbeat78
    189 posts Sunday League Hero
    Put him up for sale...along with all the other rares i have. Tried to do TOTY challenge 6, but every rare seems to go tru the roof it seems. So, let's make some coins.
  • Redlad
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    Redlad wrote: »
    How many do you have?

Zero he's 💩 player anyway 😆

He had good spells and showed a bit of promise last season but has struggled recently. Anyway, probs best to start threads about him for now.
  • Wegonaget
    951 posts Professional
    Icardi is calling
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 30
    Wegonaget wrote: »
    Icardi is calling

Don't recalled Icardi attempting to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anyone or physically assaulting a woman.
  • Bob_Bobson
    3249 posts National Call-Up
    In terms of domestic abuse, Kingsley Coman is probably the best example of football looking past this sort of stuff.

Then there's that Brazilian keeper Bruno who had his girlfriend murdered and fed to dogs. He is allowed out to play.

Football is an amazing sport but is an absolutely disgusting business.
  • aladdin
    3420 posts National Call-Up
    he’s too valuable an asset. he’ll still play at some point. it’s business
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    aladdin wrote: »
    he’s too valuable an asset. he’ll still play at some point. it’s business

I hope not. Fan base seems massively against him. Or if he does play again let’s hope someone breaks his legs 🤞🏼
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    In terms of domestic abuse, Kingsley Coman is probably the best example of football looking past this sort of stuff.

Then there's that Brazilian keeper Bruno who had his girlfriend murdered and fed to dogs. He is allowed out to play.

What did Coman do?
  • kcichris
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 30
    Benzema was found guilty in the Valbuena case this year and has 5 special cards so far :D No reason to worry for Greendwood fans
  • Kaptentegel
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    If he is guilty.
  • Bob_Bobson
    TW1103 wrote: »

What did Coman do?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kingsley-coman-bayern-munich-sephora-goignan-88p-damages-france-domestic-violence-paris-a7950616.html
  • TW1103

What did Coman do?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kingsley-coman-bayern-munich-sephora-goignan-88p-damages-france-domestic-violence-paris-a7950616.html

That's disgusting. One of the worst things is that people are too happy to just forget about this stuff. I can't believe some of the reactions I saw this morning to the Greenwood news.
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's all allegations at the minute mate.
  • joshyw
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 30

Not though is it? Pretty clear evidence is out there , can’t see how that audio can be taken in any other context.

Hope that the girl is ok and gets the help she needs

• Robertjames86

If the photos and clear enough audio, and the fact that he's been arrested, Nike and Man U have made statements and all of his teammates have unfollowed him on social media isn't enough for you, then you're part of the problem.

We have a justice system in this country and everyone is entitled to a fair trial are they not??? I haven't seen any photos audio or statements as I don't like this trial by social media thing.
  • TW1103

If the photos and clear enough audio, and the fact that he's been arrested, Nike and Man U have made statements and all of his teammates have unfollowed him on social media isn't enough for you, then you're part of the problem.

We have a justice system in this country and everyone is entitled to a fair trial are they not??? I haven't seen any photos audio or statements as I don't like this trial by social media thing.

We do, but the evidence is as clear as day. The only reason that the trial lasts more than 10 minutes is because it seems that there's about 2 years' worth of alleged abuse to get through. There's certainly enough evidence out there in public now to see that he is absolutely guilty.
  • JayUnited9
    1324 posts Professional

Well if you did see the photos or listen to the audio you wouldn't be saying that. He's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️, that's the fact of the matter
  • DutchDelight
    1253 posts Professional

Well I agree with you about the trial by social media, but in this case the audio is pretty damning. He's a terrible guy at best. Wouldn't waste your time defending him.
  • Robertjames86

Well I agree with you about the trial by social media, but in this case the audio is pretty damning. He's a terrible guy at best. Wouldn't waste your time defending him.

Not defending him at all mate. I just wish all the legal experts and lynch mob on here would let the police and authorities get on with their job. I believe the girls father has released a statement.
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    If there were no audios, maybe

But with the audio there's just no defense

Or people could say "it was just a game taken out of context" but that's really weird
  • Robertjames86

We do, but the evidence is as clear as day. The only reason that the trial lasts more than 10 minutes is because it seems that there's about 2 years' worth of alleged abuse to get through. There's certainly enough evidence out there in public now to see that he is absolutely guilty.

The girls father has released a statement that seems to suggest that she won't press charges. Maybe the cps will have enough evidence to pursue a case against him with this evidence that seems to be readily available to every man and his dog.
  • Bob_Bobson

Ordinarily, I would absolutely agree with this. However, the evidence put out on social media by this woman is deffo compelling enough for me to think defending Greenwood is not the hill to die on. I'd say the stuff that's available is already enough to convict in a civil trial... The police will obviously be collecting more for a criminal one.
  • Bob_Bobson

The girls father has released a statement that seems to suggest that she won't press charges. Maybe the cps will have enough evidence to pursue a case against him with this evidence that seems to be readily available to every man and his dog.

Seen that. If it is real, it's a very weird position for a father to take tbh. I hope the money is worth it ;)
  • DutchDelight
    1253 posts Professional

Not defending him at all mate. I just wish all the legal experts and lynch mob on here would let the police and authorities get on with their job. I believe the girls father has released a statement.

Yeah I hear you man and everyone does deserve a fair trial. But tbh when I heard the tape I was pretty shocked myself. Feel sorry for the girl.
  • TW1103

I very much doubt it's in her hands anymore. When it comes to abuse, the police can overrule a victim's wishes and press charges themselves. It happened to Tom Meighan, now ex-lead singer of Kasabian in 2020. He assaulted (though not sexually) his partner. She insisted she didn't wish to press charges. The police pursued with the charges as they had enough evidence. He was eventually found guilty.

Can't imagine Mason Greenwood will be much different. If this was a normal person, they'd probably be looking at at least 10 years in prison and there wouldn't be anyone trying to defend him.
  • Robertjames86

Ordinarily, I would absolutely agree with this. However, the evidence put out on social media by this woman is deffo compelling enough for me to think defending Greenwood is not the hill to die on. I'd say the stuff that's available is already enough to convict in a civil trial... The police will obviously be collecting more for a criminal one.

Again il stress I'm not defending or condemning anyone. I'm not sure how wise it was putting this evidence out in the public domain.i believe the family are also claiming her phone was hacked. I'm not sure what the legal implications are for all this I must admit.